Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

[Pinned] Introduction Thread

Felt this was a good place to introduce myself, if anyone else wants to do the same, feel free. My name is Chad, I am 31 years old and I live in Oregon. Started playing pen and paper roleplaying games in high school and was bitten by the bug. W...
Small Tubbins 6y
Tubbins24034330Small Geebu Gearspark 156d
General Discussions

New Hearthstone hero options

I guess I last did serious Hearthstoning for the nifty "Gnomes" card back last December, but Blizz might lure me back, as well as squeeze 10 bucks out of me, if they give me a Warlock hero Gnome option & a new themed Warlock/Gnome card back:...
Small Folkston 2y
Folkston273290Small Forbs 3d
General Discussions

Gnomeregan Forever the Comic is Back!

Well, I did it. I've decide to relaunch Gnomeregan Forever the Comic Series.Here it is! I hope you all enjoy it.http://gnomereganforever.thecomicseries.com/comics/117/Why, you may ask. Well, I missed the more personal style of the comic. The T...
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 262d
Tridyna Quickcipher151158Small Tridyna Quickcipher 19d
General Discussions

The New Adventures of Trigonometry

Proudly presenting my newest web comic, The New Adventure of Trigonometry & Friends.Comic #1 The Choppah!
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 350d
Tridyna Quickcipher272178Small Tridyna Quickcipher 33d
General Discussions

Health Update

Just thought I would update ppl on my heath situation, since I regularly receive Whispers in game from members enquiring about it.FINALLY some Good News!I was able to talk to my cardiologist today about the results of my echocardiogram. He called ...
Small Forbs 129d
Forbs10452Small Hexnut 44d
General Discussions

Back. Sort of.

I'm back for a month. Just a bit of time to sort out my belongings, get some stuff to Coppertop, my new shortie hunter, since F2P can't use mail, and generally look around. I ~might~ consider subbing back long-term, but that's definately just late...
Small Tikky / Eza 136d
Tikky / Eza5238Small Tikky / Eza 110d
General Discussions

Midsummer Fires

Just wondering if we will be doing a G4 guild run to visit all the fires this year? Last year I know some of us went with Forbs and had a blast.
Small Sheancy 119d
Sheancy158Small Sheancy 119d
General Discussions

Back from long ago!

Hello Gnomes! My wife and I were a part of the guild a long time ago, and we've always considered you guys our favorite guild of all time. We are very casual players, but would still love to represent the Gnomes properly.What characters can I con...
Small Hopp 125d
Hopp2103Small Healiegee 123d
General Discussions

Slow down or die :)

Someone made a meme about me!
Small Rhetta 229d
Rhetta2246Small Geebu Gearspark 154d
General Discussions

ZOMG! Forbs Needs a Friend!

I just saw the Officer D-Va skin and I MUST have it!So to get it I need a Friend to play five games of Heroes of the Storm with me this week, ANDI need a Friend to help me WIN five games of HotS against real people next week.Does I have Friends??-...
Small Forbs 175d
Forbs5329Small Weeblewobble 161d
General Discussions

Not Feeling It Anymore But There's More To Say.

Hi friends. It's me, Dyna.You all may have noticed my absence. Of course, you may have not, being new to the guild and all. I once was a lot more active but my health issues have required me to downshift my gears some. Hehe.Anyways, this expan...
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 200d
Tridyna Quickcipher11516Small Tridyna Quickcipher 181d
General Discussions

Hanging up my cogs

Hello gnomies,Well 7.2 sure has a lot to do! I haven't been around much so it's possible many people don't remember me, but I just wanted to say thank you for having me in G4 and I loved it very much.In the end, I've gone back to the EU servers, ...
Member avatar small Khoria 203d
Khoria5268Small Durell 201d
General Discussions

Patch 7.2 Order of Operations

Found this online. Has a lot of solid tips. Thought I'd put this here for easy reference.WoW Patch 7.2 PrepChecklist of what to do once patched day a hitsIMPORTANT: DO NOT OPEN WEEKLY CACHE BEFORE AK26 QUEST!1. Pick up weekly quest in dalaran. 2. ...
Small Forbs 205d
Forbs3246Small Frazley Sparkspan 205d
General Discussions

February 25, 2017 meeting notes

4:55 pm Forbs is missing. We wonder.We wait. We worry. We check Twitter. Post made 15 mins ago by Forbs. We are pretty sure everything is ok. Rusteah mentions something about the possibility of Forbs being held hostage by the cat.5:01 pm No...
Small Healiegee 235d
Healiegee2201Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 229d
General Discussions

New Voice Overs for E-motes!

Hi everyone!By accident, I discovered several voice overs tied to e-motes that I don't recall being there before. Check them out!/forthealliance/doom/oopsThe /oops makes me giggle. Let's look for other ones!
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 276d
Tridyna Quickcipher3244Small Frazley Sparkspan 237d
General Discussions

G4 on Twitter

Miss Anexxia has done an awesome job of showcasing G4 users on Twitter.Subscribe to the G4 Twitter List.Tweet @Anexxia to get added to the list.
Small Frazley Sparkspan 284d
Frazley Sparkspan3269Small Frazley Sparkspan 272d
General Discussions

Updated Revised Patch Notes

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20478238/hotfixes-january-10- Forbs"For Gnomeregan!"
Small Forbs 282d
Forbs3292Small Sheancy 281d
1 2 3
General Discussions

Gnomish Strike Force

Greetings! I would like to know if there is any interest in getting together for BG's during the week. I have one posted for this next Saturday at 8pm server.There is no need for gear, experience or anything really. Just yourself and a sense of hu...
Small Sheancy 1y
Sheancy554465Member avatar small Tweetles 283d
General Discussions

Lockspanner's First WOW Addon - Pepe++

Hey Everygnome!I've been working on a little mod that puts the little cute orange bird on your UI. You can drag him around to move him from place to place and right click on the bird to change the costume!. If you want to change the size of pepe...
Small Lockspanner 323d
Lockspanner5386Small Frazley Sparkspan 286d
General Discussions

Diablo Event in WoW - Until the 9th!

Don't miss your chance to get the Diablo Event! Two toys can be gotten from it as well as an achievement for Diablo 20th Anniversary!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Q2S3kwJxoPWNCast Daily Quest GuideWowhead GuideNote! You can only loot the Cow K...
Small Frazley Sparkspan 286d
Frazley Sparkspan1160Small Frazley Sparkspan 286d