Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off-Topic Discussions

New World Adventures

Hey guys, remember me? Hope you're all doing well and keeping up the Gnomish fight!Anyway, a while back I said I was doing some voice over projects. Well, one has now been posted to Soundcloud, a narration work called New World Adventures, an audi...
Small Amarula 8d
Amarula267Small Forbs 7d
1 2 3 4
Off-Topic Discussions

Final Fantasy XIV

Due to the ongoing non-raid content drought in Warlords (and some other recent controversies) I have been looking around and trying out some other games and mmos. I am still holding out hope for Blizzard to show something pleasant and attainable ...
Small Peperill 2y
Peperill714989Small Durell 35d
Off-Topic Discussions

FIGIT SPINNERS!!! YOU ARE THE BANE TO MY LIFE!!!

To the gnome that created the figit spinner... And I do know its a gnome because only a gnome can invent something this awesome and this hateful all at the same time... I hate you for getting me addicted... But I also love you for getting me addic...
Small Geebu Gearspark 85d
Geebu Gearspark1119Small Geebu Gearspark 85d
Off-Topic Discussions

Gonna miss you guys, but priorities change.

Those who know/care about me might've noticed the last time I was playing was quite a while ago - I mean, last time I logged in, we still had a black president.Truth is, while I really have wanted to play, a lot of stuff has stacked up, forcing me...
Small Crittie 133d
Crittie4186Small Sverra 131d
Off-Topic Discussions

"Oh no, not her..."

Hi. Um, hello. Oh hey! Hi!It's, um, it's been years, hasn't it... and um.I'M SO SORRY. I think that maybe I didn't quite leave on such nice terms? I sas being kind of a Nasty Gnome, so for all the snippy, sassy things I've definitely have, and may...
Small Sverra 136d
Sverra5187Small Sverra 134d
Off-Topic Discussions

Heroes of the Storm? Yes please!

Hello my fellow gnomes! Due to the Primal Flamesaber mount promotion, there's a lot of interest in Heroes of the Storm. So, I thought, why not have a thread where we could chat about the game?First of all, if you haven't tried it, I recommend yo...
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 178d
Tridyna Quickcipher1103Small Tridyna Quickcipher 178d
Off-Topic Discussions

Hola 'Allo 'Allo

Hello sorry haven't been on in a while. Thought I'd let you know I ran out of game time and no way to get any anytime soon. So please dont kick me from the guild. I'll be back when I can.Much GnOme WubZonger
Small Zonger 208d
Zonger2143Small Forbs 208d
Off-Topic Discussions

The Gnomish Cookbook!

[[Alright I have this idea for us all to share recipes we make at home for ourselves. So if you have some favorite snacks, entrees, desserts etc that you think are good enough for your fellow Gnomes to actually put in their mouths, put them in thi...
Small Forbs 4y
Forbs232643Small Forbs 280d
Off-Topic Discussions

Hello!

Fellow Gnomes,I hope you're doing well as you read this! I'm really glad to be a part of G4 again, and thank everyone who gave me a warm welcome when I was reinvited. To help people get to know me, I'm writing to introduce myself here. I play Bink...
Small Binkly 301d
Binkly2205Small Forbs 299d
Off-Topic Discussions

Some Wedding pictures!

In my time off I got married and moved to Georgia... I married my fiance and best friend Lucio (Tinylucio). We met playing WoW almost 4 years ago and we have been together for 3. Here are some of the pics. I know horrible our cake toppers are not ...
Small Tinywhisper 329d
Tinywhisper11553Small Zonger 323d
Off-Topic Discussions

What's in the box?

No, it's not a copy of Overwatch. I'll ruin that guess for you right now.If....you're a fan of a certain franchise of movies...this may be of interest to you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRJYvz3cf-s&feature=youtu.beIt arrived Friday, but I ...
Small Brixee 1y
Brixee161492Small Brixee 328d
Off-Topic Discussions

Ishara RPG

So at long last its finally finished. I have created an RPG with some characters you may recognize. Ishara, Tima, Schala, and more. if anyone would like to try it. you can download it here. http://end-of-time.com/Swordofstars.exe (file size: 288mb...
Small Desert-Mouse 353d
Desert-Mouse5525Member avatar small Khoria 334d
Off-Topic Discussions

Recommended webcomics

Per Forbs request, here's the link to the webcomic I'm fandubbing as discussed.http://www.wildelifecomic.com/Hope you enjoy the read.
Small Amarula 343d
Amarula4387Member avatar small Wildwrench 341d
Off-Topic Discussions

Heroes of the Storm

Heroes of the Storm launches today! Alas, without Gnome representation. :( Blizz has cross-promotional awards with HotS, WoW, and Hearthstone: Grave Golem pet for WoW for level 20 in HotS, Dire Wolf Mount for HotS for level 100 in WoW (http:/...
Small Folkston 2y
Folkston212820Member avatar small parinke 358d
Off-Topic Discussions

New PC

I'm thinking about buying a new PC for my mother. She only plays WoW and surfs the internets. I'd build her one, but her tech support (me) lives almost 2,500 miles away!Her current computer is 6 years old, could probably go another year or two wit...
Small Tsumari 1y
Tsumari3272Small Kîrsche 1y
Off-Topic Discussions

Clankportal: A Short Story Work In Progress

Hi all,Just a small rough draft sample of the writings I'm working on; a work in progress that I thought I'd share. This story piece leads to the creation of a new world in which many of my short stories will take place in. Basically, it is what i...
Member avatar small Mekkafuse 1y
Mekkafuse8633Member avatar small Mekkafuse 1y
Off-Topic Discussions

Steampunk Songs, Art, and Items of Interest

Been working on some short stories for a project I'm working on with my nieces (they won some awards at their school for their anime artwork) and some of them have Steampunk elements so I've found some inspirational Steampunk Items of Interest and...
Member avatar small Mekkafuse 1y
Mekkafuse0224Member avatar small Mekkafuse 1y
Off-Topic Discussions

Puppies

As promised here is a picture of my puppies. Amy with the pink colour and in front is 9 months old and Dobby is 5 months old.
Small Mîssy 1y
Mîssy5394Small Healiegee 1y
Off-Topic Discussions

Overwatch Thread

So Overwatch is a thing, and Forb's Collector's Edition FINALLY arrived!Lets use this thread to set up some games! Here's the character FOrbs has been learning how to play. Of course the first thing I did was unlock his Purple skin! =)- Forbs"For ...
Small Forbs 1y
Forbs111035Small Forbs 1y
Off-Topic Discussions

Diablo 3

In case you were wondering, yes Forbs plays Diablo 3 as well, and looks much the same =)So if youre looking for friends to play other online games with, they just might be as close as guild chat!- Forbs"For Gnomeregan!"
Small Forbs 1y
Forbs2260Member avatar small parinke 1y