Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
For Applicants and New Members

[Pinned] Guild Rules and Guidelines

We dont have many Rules in G4. We like it that way. But the few we have, we're pretty keen on. All current and prospective members are expected to familiarize themselves with these guidelines and agree to them as a condition of membership. 1. Bliz...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs12253Small Forbs 6y

[Pinned] Tell Me About Raiding and PvE in G4!

We love to do guild runs of 5-Gnome dungeons (Normal and Heroic), as well as Raids and test our mettle against challenging content! Nothing beats seeing a gigantic Raid Boss crash to the ground, dead at the hands of Gnomes! We also love to do Guil...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs11368Small Forbs 6y

[Pinned] Tell Me About PvP in G4!

We love to PvP! We love to teach the Horde to respect the power of the Little People! Whether it be in Battlegrounds, Arena, or World PvP. But PvP is just one of the things we love to do. We also love to RP, and run dungeons and raids, as well as ...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs1808Small Forbs 6y

[Pinned] Tell Me About RP in G4!

We love to RP! Gnome RP is a blast! But RP is just one of the things we love to do. We also love to run dungeons and raids, teach the Horde to respect the vertically challenged in PvP, as well as quest, and collect Achievements, Pets, and Mounts.S...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs11582Small Forbs 6y

[Pinned] Tell Me More About G4!

-=[ GNOMEREGAN FOREVER ]=- "The guild thats just your size!" Visit Us! http://www.gnome4ever.shivtr.com/ Are you a Gnome and PROUD of it?? Then we want YOU in G4! Gnomeregan Forever is the largest and most active Gnome racial guild on Wyrmrest Acc...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs11835Small Forbs 6y
Page 1