Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

Updated Revised Patch Notes

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20478238/hotfixes-january-10- Forbs"For Gnomeregan!"
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs31435Small Sheancy 5y
General Discussions

Lockspanner's First WOW Addon - Pepe++

Hey Everygnome!I've been working on a little mod that puts the little cute orange bird on your UI. You can drag him around to move him from place to place and right click on the bird to change the costume!. If you want to change the size of pepe...
Small Lockspanner 5y
Lockspanner51926Small Frazley Sparkspan 5y
General Discussions

Diablo Event in WoW - Until the 9th!

Don't miss your chance to get the Diablo Event! Two toys can be gotten from it as well as an achievement for Diablo 20th Anniversary!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Q2S3kwJxoPWNCast Daily Quest GuideWowhead GuideNote! You can only loot the Cow K...
Small Frazley Sparkspan 5y
Frazley Sparkspan1778Small Frazley Sparkspan 5y
General Discussions

Anyone need help farming the D3 Achievements?

That last achieve where you collect all the pages is annoyingly RNG.Let me know. I spent all day today farming pages. I'm done but I have a speed farmng build that is excellent for these types of things, and I have a few left over pages (they are ...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs1526Small Forbs 5y
General Discussions

Diablo 20th aniversary video is up!

The Diablo 20th anniversary video. Some major heart tugg, in this one and some genuinely funny moments!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxHmvVBQVZw- Forbs"For Sanctuary!"
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs21098Small Maerryl 5y
General Discussions

How To Get Zoom! Unique Pet.

Heres a guide for all you pet collectors out there. Zoom is kinda special. He is a unique pet. This means he cannot be caged, and youre only allowed ONE per account. Here's how you can get a Zoom of your own. Its easy.First you'll need to head to ...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs22229Small Tsumari 5y
General Discussions

Gnomeregan Forever visits Topher Rushcog

Blizzard has a history of putting in-game memorials for people in WoW. This week, a few members of Gnomeregan Forever gathered to honor Topher Rushcog at Light's Hope Chapel, a tribute to a well-known artist for the game "Magic: The Gathering." ...
Small Happyhelper 5y
Happyhelper21321Small Folkston 5y
General Discussions

Warcraft Lore - YouTube Sources

Hi, everygnome!A few days ago there was a conversation in chat about good videos to watch on YouTube for Warcraft lore. Here are some good ones that were mentioned and what kind of lore content they offer (just to call out if someone focuses on on...
Small Jerwin 5y
Jerwin21396Small Forbs 5y
General Discussions

Anyone Up For Some Diablo 3?

I still play from time to time. I have a number of Witchdoctor and Wizard builds that still looking for optimal gear pieces to drop for them. So if youre interested in taking advantage of the better Legendary/Set Piece drop rate by teaming up on s...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs1573Small Forbs 5y
General Discussions

I Mentioned G4 on All Things Azeroth Podcast

I tend to email/tweet/leave voicemails with All Things Azeroth. I left a voicemail and mentioned G4 and they played it on the recent episode.http://www.allthingsazeroth.com/2016/11/all-things-azeroth-522-twelve-years-strong/Medros, the host of All...
Small Frazley Sparkspan 5y
Frazley Sparkspan1840Small Frazley Sparkspan 5y
General Discussions

Three days late...

I always get these ideas too late. I need a special events officer to keep me on my toes. Next year, someone remind me to host a contest whereby WRA players can win prizes for successfully "Turkeying" G4 Gnomes. Naturally our rogues will have to b...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs1615Small Forbs 5y
General Discussions

Who's Up for an Adventure??

http://blizzardwatch.com/2016/09/07/how-to-summon-kosumoth-the-hungering/Need an Adventure?? For the first time the Kosumuth secret quest line is available on North American realms. Blizzard watch has the info you need to track down this crazily h...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs31663Small Jerwin 5y
General Discussions

Friendly Reminder from Forbs...

G4's policies do not change as a result of elections. So I would like to take this opportunity to remind and reassure all members that hate speech and slurs of all types remain unacceptable in G4 channels. This includes voice and web channels like...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs1586Small Forbs 5y
General Discussions

Blizzcon News

Just top line stuff from what I've gleaned from the opening ceemony and my twitter feed.Diablo 20th AnniversaryIn warcraft - There looks like there will be a proper event where we do some sort of repeatable quests and gain currency to buy things f...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs21092Small Folkston 5y
General Discussions

There Is A New Web Comic On The Horizon!

Hi everyone! After taking a year off from web comic making I have the itch to start up again.That's right! Trigonometry is coming back! It'll be a brand new comic in the vein of the Gnomeregan Forever comic. There will be some of my thoughts o...
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 5y
Tridyna Quickcipher62167Small Tridyna Quickcipher 5y
Lockspanner72312Small Tsumari 5y
General Discussions

New Hunter Pets in 7.1

Gnome Hunters take note. There will be new mechanical hunter pets in 7.1. Specifically there will be three or four different color mechanical spiders, as well as a new color (Green this time) mechanical wolf. The later basically a re-color of Fr...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs1616Small Forbs 5y
General Discussions

Theres a New Boss in Town.

To spawn him, kill Thermaplugg, then go behind the first pillar on the left and you'll find a tiny red button that wasnt there before. It says "Do Not Press." You should seriously think about heeding that warning. =)- Forbs"for Gnomeregan!"
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs62223Small Forbs 5y
General Discussions

Hallows End starts today!

Hallows End starts today. For those of you using Handy Notes, here is a link to the Candy Bucket plug-in. I used it last year with Tom-Tom and it made "candy grubbing" a breeze. https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/handynotes_hallowsend
Small GeeGee 5y
GeeGee1666Small GeeGee 5y
General Discussions

Voice Chat

Hey gnomies!Forbs had mentioned to me that we use ventrillo for voice chat when we raid. Does anyone use this on a day to day basis to just do other content or have discussion on? The reason I bring this up, is I normally use the Curse Chat Clie...
Small Lockspanner 5y
Lockspanner206377Small Tridyna Quickcipher 5y