Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

The future looks bright from here!

Rather than resurrect the epic "Enemy on island - issue in doubt." thread, thought I'd start one about my optimism for the future of WoW. Others may have a different perspective, maybe they are melee DPS concerned about their treatment under Io...
Small Folkston 5y
Folkston62537Small Tridyna Quickcipher 5y
General Discussions

Direbrew and Dungeons

Looking for some like minded Gnomes to help take down Direbrew and run some normal dungeons.My current item lvl is 801, so I can't run heroics or do anything truly fun just yet. I ran Direbrew and the experience was rather brutal, I was last dps b...
Small Sheancy 5y
Sheancy2721Small Forbs 5y
General Discussions

As promised! XBox DVR and Error 132

As I promised - here is the thread for the Windows 10 Anniversary update / Xbox DVR fix:https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/300561It is the second step you can see when you click the "advanced troubleshooting" button. Keep in mind that Error...
Small Zanitina 5y
Zanitina1634Small Zanitina 5y
General Discussions

New Super Secret BM trick!

Change your Hati model to Murlocs and more!!!!
Small Cynabun 5y
Cynabun31276Small Voidwrench 5y
General Discussions

Pirate Day Pics!

Because Forbs cant stop taking screenies...GNOME THE CANNONS!!Forbs and her first mate Polygon the Parrot! Oops! Its Pirate Day, but Blizz forgot the Pirates! An entire expansion to explore and what do people do...? Camp a shark.(Not Pirates, sue ...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs2884Small Sheancy 5y
General Discussions

Pirate Day Macro!!

Currently the Hungry Shark spawn timer's are awful and may or may not get hotfixed. Here is a whay to have it done within 30 mins to 1 hr with a little patience.Make a macro as such#showtooltip insertarangedinstacastspell/target Hungry Shark/start...
Small Cynabun 5y
Cynabun1650Small Cynabun 5y
General Discussions

Forbs Fotos

I'm way behind posting my screenies. Here's a bunch. Sorry ppl with slow connections. I feel ya. Go make a sandwich or something =)Click for Hi-Res.Air CavThere is Only XuhlSocretharWhat is Gnome Raiding Like??Gnomes Smash!Charge Forth!Say Hello t...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs51933Small Sheancy 5y
General Discussions

Custom modification to Altoholic to make it filter the Garrison Follower tab to show only gnomes

Hi guys,As promised, I'm going to try to post here how to modify your Altoholic file, so it will allow you, in the Garrison Followers Grid box, to select a new option called 'Gnomish' which will display all the possible follower gnomes for your ga...
Member avatar small Khoria 5y
Khoria21004Small Folkston 5y
General Discussions

Back after many years!

Hello Gnomes!My wife (trixiebelle) and I are back to the game after many years, and we look forward to fighting alongside the G4 crew again. You always made the game much more enjoyable :) Could you tell me what global chat channel you guys use ...
Small Hopp 5y
Hopp2893Small Forbs 5y
General Discussions

Attention Engineers!

There is an Engineering quest called "Aww Scrap!" that will send you down into the Dalaran Sewers to deliver a shipment of guns. Please Note: >> MOST OF THE SEWERS IS A FFA PVP ZONE!<<So to complete this quest without dying over and ov...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs21122Small Sheancy 5y
General Discussions

Hey guys!

It's me (and the wife) and we just wanted to tell you that we're moving tomorrow. See? We told you we'd do it! :PAnyway, the wife got a job thanks to our best friend (and new roommate) so, as a treat, we're getting everything together to join you ...
Small Reimund Ragewrench 5y
Reimund Ragewrench2845Small Forbs 5y
General Discussions

Legion Launch Reminders & Tips

Health - If youre planning to pull an all-nighter you might want to start hydrating now. Remember your body is made mostly if WATER not Red Bull. Energy drinks tend to be very unhealthy, so if youre going to drink them, do so in moderation. Modera...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs21240Member avatar small Khoria 5y
General Discussions

Demon Invasion Tips!

Get More Invasions - The invasions are actually instanced scenarios which are on a Per Character Cooldown. Once you complete the two on your map, you must wait for the cooldown (currently 3-4 hours) to expire before you can join new ones. But if y...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs124635Small Sheancy 5y
General Discussions

Free Yard Sale

I'm not even sure if there is a current thread or not for something like this but I am vendoring ALOT of usable moggies, recipes every single day (Mats i'm loading in the guild bank!). I would much rather them go to good home then sell them to Cou...
Small Cynabun 5y
Cynabun31150Small Cynabun 5y
General Discussions

Simple Macros for Everybody

I found macros hard to learn. Here are some basic macros guaranteed to work. Usefull and easy for learning.Why Make Macros?- makes repetitive tasks much quicker and easier.- much faster than typing stuff into the chat box.- speeds up your game pla...
Small Pepperpants 5y
Pepperpants62401Small Pepperpants 5y
General Discussions

New Avatar for Forbs?

Hi hi! I was thinking that I had not whipped up an avatar for Forbs for the demon invasion. Let me know what you think!
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 5y
Tridyna Quickcipher51841Small Tridyna Quickcipher 5y
General Discussions

Table of Legion Invasion Weapons by Spec/Class

Just a quick post to let ya know that I used google to find a table on reddit that lists all the Invasion Weapons that can drop and the class (and specs) which they can drop for. This is a very helpful table for farming these weapons for our mog c...
Member avatar small Mekkafuse 5y
Mekkafuse32131Small Tridyna Quickcipher 5y
General Discussions

Secret Broken Shores Scenario Mog Item: Alaina's Bonnet

I found out last night, going through the WoW forums, that there's a secret mog item we can get by collecting an item in stage 6 (easier to get in stage 7 though because you can just go back to the area and the mobs are all dead so nothing to get ...
Member avatar small Mekkafuse 5y
Mekkafuse41734Member avatar small Mekkafuse 5y
General Discussions

!!Fishing Party!!

Hope everyone had a lovely time and congrats to all the new Turtle owners!! Hooray!
Small Cynabun 5y
Cynabun31257Small Sheancy 5y
General Discussions

Screen shots of Your New Gnome Hunters!!!

đŸ˜…There wasn't a topic on it yet so I went ahead and made 1.This is my new Hunter Magnomepi named after the 80's tv character Magnum P.I.
Small Zonger 5y
Zonger176858Small Trinkyt 5y