Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

Gnomeish Music Video Challenge

I am one of those people that never stop thinking my brain is always moving but i cant sing, can't write, and dont have the technical ability to pull off the stuff i think of so I am bringing the guild a challenge to see if it can pull it off and ...
Member avatar small wondamint 9y
wondamint3928Small Sverra 9y
General Discussions

Quick Update

Howdy folks,Well after getting back from vacation and then my oldest daughter's wedding on Saturday 8/18, I finally had my shoulder surgery on Monday the 20th. Rotator cuff and brachial tendon repairs (Doc says I abused it really well). So now I'm...
Small Nhojj 9y
Nhojj41181Small Frazzelz 9y
General Discussions

Monks

So here we are just a little over a month away from the release date for Mists. This brings up a rather big question: Whats your Monk going to be? (Race, Gender, Spec if known, Name.) And even more importantly How are you going to RP him/her?For M...
Small Durell 9y
Durell31479Small Sverra 9y
General Discussions

Facebook

Not sure if I overstepped my bounds here, but I made a Gnomeregan Forever Facebook page. Look it up and join if you wish. As soon as Forbs doesn't tell me to take it down, I'll pass admin rights over to him. But I thought it would be a nice sis...
Small Hakuin 9y
Hakuin51492Small Sverra 9y
General Discussions

What are your plans for Mists of Panderia?

We're heading down to the wire! The cinematic is debuting August 18th, and according to MMO Champion an upgrade prompt is appearing in-game on the character screen. (I was online for lunch today and haven't seen it up at that time.) Pet Battles ar...
Small Siosil 10y
Siosil145156Small Durell 9y
General Discussions

Cloud Serpent Mounts

This popped up on WoW Insider today, Its a list of all the different cloud serpents that you can obtain in Mistshttp://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/16/the-overachiever-how-to-find-the-new-cloud-serpent-mounts-in-mi/#continuedI would recommend watching ...
Small Durell 9y
Durell31479Small Sverra 9y
General Discussions

Cata "Bucket Lists"

Since we now know the release date of MoP; this brings up a question. What are your "Bucket List" plans that you want to finish before it releases?Personally1) get Xan up to 85 and from Honored to Exalted w/ the guild.2) Get the Crawling Claw from...
Small Durell 10y
Durell339419Small Siosil 9y
General Discussions

Patch 5.0 Survival Guide

Patch 5.0 is coming out on August 28th. The below is a little guide I put together for my gellow gnomes.What are we *NOT* Getting with 5.0? Pet Battle System The land of Panderia Pandaren characters Monks Leveling beyond 85 None of the new d...
Small Siosil 10y
Siosil61935Small Sverra 9y
General Discussions

Blizzard has announced that 5.0 will be released on the 28thhttp://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/14/patch-5-0-4-releases-on-august-28/That gives us 2 weeks to finish everything like professions up or grab honor before we dive in to the pre patch and new...
Small Durell 10y
Durell51497Small Durell 10y
General Discussions

Gnomish Roleplay Links

Just some handly links I've encountered online to make gnome RP more fun, more plausible, or more interesting.http://www.wowpedia.org/GnomeThe main Gnome article of WoWpedia, for those who might not know about it.http://www.wowpedia.org/Roleplayin...
Small Voidwrench 10y
Voidwrench41254Small Voidwrench 10y
General Discussions

As if Warlock gear wasn't ugly enough to begin with...

...it gets worse:This item drops from one of two World Bosses. Notice the mouth on this....thing...is open? It slowly opens and closes.And this IS warlock gear. I checked all the appropriate boxes in the dungeon journal. This isn't Tier gear, but ...
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee123710Small Sverra 10y
General Discussions

Vacation Hiatus

Well everyone, Time for me to be away for about 3 weeks. Wife, Kids (3) and I are doing a cross country vacation to see relatives on the west coast (USA). So I hope to be at least following on the forums as well as the Armory app. Good luck with ...
Small Nhojj 10y
Nhojj82077Small Tridyna Quickcipher 10y
General Discussions

A New........"toy".....in Pandaria.

This can be purchased from the Engineering Trainer at Nesingwary's Safari:It costs 1000g.And, yes, I bought one.~ Brix
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee61877Small Penti 10y
General Discussions

Attention Warriors and DKs

So once 5.0 drops with all the changes; a certain glyph will go into effect for Demo Warlocks. I talk of course of The Glyph of Felguard Which essentially allows you to transmog your Felguard/Wrathguard weapon(s). I bring this to your attention be...
Small Durell 10y
Durell2870Small Brixee 10y
General Discussions

Sverra's super fast Engineering mastery.

Greetings fellow gnomes! As requested, this is a little list I came up with that will help boost your learning in the explosive and fun profession of engineering. It goes up to 450. I might flesh it out later if anyone is interested in it. Disclai...
Small Sverra 10y
Sverra3929Small Sverra 10y
General Discussions

The Moment

Testing new process for producing the comic. The link below shows the comic in its true resolution.Direct Link to The Moment
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 10y
Tridyna Quickcipher82740Small Tridyna Quickcipher 10y
General Discussions

Brewfest 2012

Mists of Panderia releases right in the middle of Brewfest this year.Brewfest in it's entirety has been upgraded for Mists of Panderia. Prior to MoP's release date, you will not be able to queue for Direbrew at all, they will have him disabled. On...
Small Siosil 10y
Siosil123485Small Durell 10y
General Discussions

Old McSprocket Had a Farm

So, the Tillers faction and your personal farm were activated in the last Beta patch. Some information came out, but WoW Insider recently put up the best information so far. Your farm starts out a mess, overgrown with weeds, rocks and debris. You ...
Small Siosil 10y
Siosil11319Small Siosil 10y
General Discussions

Mists of Panderia Release Speculation

We're getting close, folks! :DBased on newly released information, I'm going to take a wild guess at the release date of the next expansion. I am putting the release date at either the last week of August, or the first week of September.Why have I...
Small Siosil 10y
Siosil176780Small Durell 10y
General Discussions

Awesome Animal Wednesdays!

Otherwise known as "AAW!" because, well, they're cute. Some of them at least.Looking to complete that Mountain of Mounts? Want to get a head start on your pet battle team? Then set aside your Wednesday nights, when you're invited to join your fe...
Small Penti 10y
Penti153938Small Penti 10y