Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

Pet Battles

Earlier today Wowhead posted something on the pet battles coming and all the types and abilities. So far only the Eastern Kingdom's have catchable pets at the moment. http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=202034/mists-of-pandaria-preview-pet-battle-abil...
Small Durell 10y
Durell2810960Small Brixee 10y
General Discussions

da mounts and where to get most of dem

http://www.wowhead.com/news=204699/mists-of-pandaria-new-mounts#mounts-discnow if we could cast spells while on a disk mount that would be sweet
Member avatar small wondamint 10y
wondamint1549Member avatar small wondamint 10y
General Discussions

Will be away for awhile - new baby

Hi All,In case you are wondering where I am...my wife just had our new baby so I have much less time than I used to. I still plan on playing whenever I can, but I just dont want you to think Ive left for good. Take care and I will see you soon!~...
Member avatar small Lamini 10y
Lamini61405Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 10y
General Discussions

Homework Assignment Due July 14th!

Your character's wrench has just slipped and they've bashed their knuckles painfully against an engine block!!Reply to this thread with your best GNOMISH curses, oaths, swears or insults! (Try to keep it clean =)This Assignment is due by next week...
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs102435Small DrSteel 10y
General Discussions

Non Account Wide Mounts

This is the list of mounts currently flagged as per-character, and not bound to all your characters.Remember that this last can change before Mists of Panderia goes live.Black War SteedBlack War TigerBlack War RamStormpike Battle ChargerBlack War ...
Small Siosil 10y
Siosil124900Small Siosil 10y
General Discussions

Jewelcrafting

Hello Gnomes!I have recently gained access to some very exciting new lapidiary schematics. In layman's terms, I've learned to cut gems found near veins of Obsidium, Elementium and Pyrite ores. These are complicated, and take a little bit of time t...
Small Lexifrazz Glimmergear 10y
Lexifrazz Glimmergear133143Small Fixton 10y
General Discussions

What an idea!

Check This Out!How's this for creativity? We had already had a thread about possibly grouping and "meandering about" while having in character conversations in order to spark more spontaneous role playing on WrA. Why not take this player's idea ...
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 10y
Tridyna Quickcipher2815Small Fixton 10y
Tridyna Quickcipher72305Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

Professions

Forbs, Coggs and I have been talking about what we can do to help out members of the guild in leveling up thier professions, the Guild Bank isn't only open to all members for use of materials within, it is encouraged. But if you are like me you st...
Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 10y
Glitterspaz Stormshard205082Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 10y
General Discussions

Homework Assignment! Due July 7th!

Watch this video, and come up with a Gnomish cadence for G4!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrQQZuLru9sPost your best effort in this thread! Entrants will be judged on Humor, Originality, Coolness, and Gnome-Appeal!Good luck!- Forbs
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs103097Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

A little gift...

For all my fellow gnomies. :D Here's to an awesome time for the small folk in Mists!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP8fJUwtH4o
Small Siosil 10y
Siosil153585Small DrSteel 10y
General Discussions

Well Read achievement

I just thought of this, as i go through Scholo to (hopefully!) get my Deathbone Gauntlets...You might want to get this achievement now. One of the books is only found in Scholo, at the moment , and i'm not sure about the books in Scarlet Monastery...
Small Tikky / Eza 10y
Tikky / Eza61561Small Penti 10y
General Discussions

Mad Scientist movies

Hello there fellow Gnomes!As you may or may not know, I am a fan of old style mad scientist movies. I have created my gnomes in the guild to be a representation as such: Dr.Steel and Dr.Crazycogg. I have created a few movies using my characters (n...
Small DrSteel 10y
DrSteel92751Member avatar small Fizzaline 10y
General Discussions

Engineer's Get Some Love!

Latest info from MOPLooks like Engineer's get 2 new mounts (it doesn't show that these require engineering currently, so this could be a money maker), a new wormhole generator, the ability to have a mobile forge/anvil, and a random gift giver. On...
Small Fixton 10y
Fixton148954Small DrSteel 10y
General Discussions

Gnomeregan Forever Inspired Artwork

I wanted to share these two pieces with the guild. :)
Tridyna Quickcipher134520Small DrSteel 10y
General Discussions

Gnomeregan Pride Day 2012

I took some screenshots of the fireworks show put on at the end of Gnomeregan Pride Day 2012. Rather than fill the forums with a crazy number of pictures, I'll just link my photobucket album. :)Just choose the slideshow option. It'll go through...
Tridyna Quickcipher61900Small DrSteel 10y
General Discussions

NEWS FLASH: Your mammoths will be account bound.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5633973536?page=15#300We have been discussing this issue the last couple of days and we made the call to make the following mounts account-wide:Traveler's Tundra MammothGrand Expedition YakMechano-HogMekgine...
Small Tikky / Eza 10y
Tikky / Eza1854Small Tikky / Eza 10y
General Discussions

Cure for DKs found!

A cure for Deathknight's scourgeness is found!Otherwise known as graphics glitch in Mists beta.That's Eza "cured".What happens, as far as i can tell, is that changing maps (going through a loading screen) removes the glow, or doesn't put it back o...
Small Tikky / Eza 10y
Tikky / Eza1536Small Tikky / Eza 10y
General Discussions

The Pledge

On this day, I pledge to use my head to imagine, to plan, and to double-check. I pledge to use my hands to create, to repair, and to protect. I pledge to use my heart to love, to enjoy, and to be courageous.andI’ll believe in myself, my friends,...
Tridyna Quickcipher71816Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 10y
General Discussions

Yep, more artwork

Tridyna Quickcipher1829Small Tridyna Quickcipher 10y