Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

For those who Enchant

http://www.thedailyblink.com/2012/01/how-to-level-enchanting/...'nuff said.~ Katt
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee41128Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

Thank you Gnomes! + Adventures of Hopp and Trixiebelle

Hello Gnomes! Trixiebelle and I just wanted to express our thanks for your help in getting the bronze drakes the other night! We know that you all took valuable time out to help us with the adventures (2x through!) and we appreciate it. Here are ...
Small Hopp 10y
Hopp2817Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

I love this realm...

Started out with Bilbo and another Gnome. Then Brighty joined in. Then another Gnome. Then spectators started to gather, then Tall Folk started joining in. Next thing you know we had a choir about 20 strong in their singing sweaters!- Forbs"For Gn...
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs3927Small Bilbo 10y
General Discussions

What If...Your Character Came To Visit?

Pretty much that. What would happen if there was a knock on the door one day and you opened it to find...your main, overnight bag in one hand, sword/staff in the other, just passing through the dimensional neighborhood and decided to pay you a vis...
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs3845Small Durell 10y
General Discussions

Dungeon and RP Groups

To take away any confusion, I'll give more information about the events on the calendar here. I was thinking that there should be dungeon groups as well as RP groups with people of similar experience, so they can hopefully catch up to the same lev...
Small Relea 10y
Relea 1467Small Relea 10y
General Discussions

Relea's Roleplay Tips

I'm making this post because I know some people can't make it to the roleplay workshops. This'll be a review on what we talked about for the most part and I'll edit it pretty regularly to keep it updated. Here's what we've talked about in the past...
Small Relea 10y
Relea 41378Small Relea 10y
General Discussions

Gigavolt Cartel invites us.

I got a quick message from a rep of the Gv Cartel about a tonk tourney they are planning. They are also getting a hold of OGG, so i get the impression it's a 'little people' thing (Confirmed - 'little people' are contestants, but anyome can come a...
Small Tikky / Eza 10y
Tikky / Eza2634Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

Brixee does LFR.

So, yesterday afternoon, I took the big plunge into the world of LFR. I successfully completed the first 4 Bosses. I also got no lootz, but that's besides the point. I'm throwing this post up just as an abridged version of a real strat guide. The ...
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee92214Small Brixee 10y
General Discussions

Events!

Have any suggestions for RP events or any other kind of event? Leave it here!
Small Relea 10y
Relea 2663Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

I laughed.....

....pretty hard, actually.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBie8LbWAbU&feature=player_embedded
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee3923Small Relea 10y
General Discussions

Gone, but not forgotten

Sheesh...we go away for awhile and look what happens! Level 20? Gnomes these days...Congratulations!!!So here's an update on where Gizzy and Rhia went:Employment in the Bay Area is apparently a rare thing, so you take what you can find when (and i...
Small Gizzywig 10y
Gizzywig61599Member avatar small Fijjit 10y
General Discussions

Darnell Rules

12 Days of Smack TalkI LOVE Darnell =)- Forbs"For Gnomeregan!"
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs41060Member avatar small Fijjit 10y
General Discussions

Heroic commitment

I have stated in the past and it stands firm that I can be avalible anyday other then Monday and Tuesday anything else as long as I know ahead of time is a go for me.
Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 10y
Glitterspaz Stormshard123046Small Tikky / Eza 10y
General Discussions

Thankful

Shaylasb hosted a Thanksgiving writing contest on the Blizzard Realm Forums, inviting people to write an IC response about what their characters were thankful for. I wrote a poem/filk thing about G4 and won first place!I love the sprocketsI love a...
Small Lexifrazz Glimmergear 10y
Lexifrazz Glimmergear41067Small Bellamy 10y
General Discussions

Patch 4.3 this Tuesday

MMO Champion and some posters on the Comm. Site are saying that it will be released this week, but likely due to the fact that I'm not fully awake, I can't find anything from Blizz that officially states this is so. It's prolly there, but I can't ...
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee82030Small Siosil 10y
General Discussions

winter veil

winter veil will likely begin before we hit 25 so i thought id start a thread on what to do:most winter veil events are available to lower levels, I thought we could line up times to do them as a guild on Fri, sat, sun of the holiday.Id like to do...
Member avatar small Fijjit 10y
Fijjit51191Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

Re: WoW's 7th Anniversary Package

So, as most of you know, when you logged in yesterday, there was a package in your mailbox, and you received the FoS achieve for logging on. Like me, you probably played with once you had it in your bags, and discovered that it set off a firework ...
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee3952Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

[2. Trade] Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker - let the spamming begin!

Last night, there was a rout in Molten Core. After holding the Left Binding of the Windseeker in her bank for around a year, Brixee was finally able to collect the Right Binding off of Garr the Tightwad. There was much rejoicing. Particularly on m...
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee53537Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

A fun vid i found on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGMhzofKumA I actually found this on one of my old hard drives while looking for old files. If I ever meet this person in game, I'll be glad I rolled Alliance! (^_^)
Member avatar small Sindee 10y
Sindee3922Small Siosil 10y
General Discussions

Patch 4.3

If you haven't heard, 4.3 is supposedly on the PTR. I emphasized 'supposedly' because I haven't checked myself. I will, however, be checking on this when I get back from my First Aid course. I did upload both Brix and Katt to the PTR, as well as a...
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee134707Small Brixee 10y