Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

Unused Gnomish Barbershop Options

So I was playing around with Jendal in the wowmodelviewer program looking for the bestest Brewfest outfit when out of nowhere while using the model controls those unused female gnomish barbershop options cropped up again and this time they were te...
Small Jendal Pending 10y
Jendal Pending2850Small Bellamy 10y
General Discussions

A Link for Pirate Day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqvA5IyfSSQ
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs31194Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

Behold! The Hour of Twilight!

4.3 Dungeon Preview: End TimeThis is the 'Hour of Twilight' Ysera has seen in a vision, as related in the Book Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects. It matches the description perfectly. It's pretty cool that we get to see this.As of this writing, the ...
Small Tikky / Eza 10y
Tikky / Eza1710Small Tikky / Eza 10y
General Discussions

More Revelations!

Nethaera a Blizzard Community Manager posted this link: Official Warcraft Facebook LinkAlong with a single word: "Curiouser"Note that the location appears to be one of the typical Trade District human buildings of Stormwind. Note also the NPC on t...
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs269168Small Brixee 10y
General Discussions

Mage t13

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/september/maget13.jpgBased off of Gnomish Clockwork Technology! With Goggles!
Small Lexifrazz Glimmergear 10y
Lexifrazz Glimmergear82619Small Sphesty 10y
General Discussions

The MC Legendary Weapons

So now we are working on 2 different Legendaries from MC. On our old site I had a post for the Bindings, but it's gone bye-bye, so I'll have to re-create it. They both require a significant amount of time and resources devoted to them.Sulfuras:We ...
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee113201Small Sphesty 10y
General Discussions

The Creation of the Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

"It has been a long day and a long two nights. What started as a whim and a joke between friends has manifested itself into a reality. As both bindings fell at my feet as I braved the interior of the Molten Core alone I thought to myself, "is this...
Small Jendal Pending 10y
Jendal Pending82257Small Tikky / Eza 10y
General Discussions

Gnomeregan Forever Event Weekend - Post Screenshots Here

Putting up a screenshot thread. I'm sure we all have screenshots and thus, why not a devoted thread to them so as not to lose them or clutter up the forums with like a dozen new threads.Thursday's event, the Parade and Fireworks Spectacular!Friday...
Small Jendal Pending 10y
Jendal Pending103104Small Siosil 10y
General Discussions

Here's an interesting idea for after our Events are done...

...as in, after the *whole* thing is done.http://www.orcisharmyknife.com/2011/09/minipost-naked-dungeon-challenge.htmlMight be a good way to unwind. Provided Forbs gets out of her fetal position under the table. ;)~ Katt
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee2951Small Forbs 10y
1 2 3 4
General Discussions

Anniversary Planning and Execution

Ok here are my ideas so far for the Anniversary celebration. These are not set in cement, so feel free to post your own ideas. We DO need to finalize planning SOON. So we can get to work amassing the supplies and gold we'll need to make it happen....
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs6821446Small Fixton 10y
General Discussions

PARADE Planning & Execution Thread

Ok we need a few things to make our parade a success...1. Marchers - We need everyone to contact the ppl on your friends lists and let them know there is going to be an awesome parade next Thursday and we want them to be in it! We especially want ...
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs21004Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

TONK TOURNY Planning & Execution

Tank & Nimzie are going to be our point-gnomes on this event. Things we need: 1. Location: We need to have a spot with enough space for multiple Tonk matches to take place simultaneously. Ideally these locations would have "cover" for the Tonk...
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs2836Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

Highlights of Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects (spoilers abound here)

There will be spoilers for the book in here. If you don't want the story spoiled, don't read here.SPOILER ALERT!No, really, i'm spilling the beans.Ok, you've been warned.
Small Tikky / Eza 10y
Tikky / Eza41329Small Brixee 10y
General Discussions

DATA BASE : Fireworks and Related Pyro Devices

I have compiled a list of Engineering created fireworks and related pyro devices.CAUTION : Please speak with Wilbyr our in house fireworks expert before handling or using any of these items.RocketsSmall Red RocketCoarse Blasting Powder, Medium Lea...
Small Corbitz 10y
Corbitz216753Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

Event Poll

Here are the event ideas currently on the table. Vote for the four you want us to do (and you'll be willing to help organize/run).1. Gnome Parade - Probable route: through SW to the tram and maybe a lap around IF. Throw in some fireworks, and mayb...
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs144497Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

(Pics) Tempest Keep Guild Run: Successful!

Congratulations to all who downed Kael'thas Sunstrider. We really put the prince in the can! In fact the product design is already in the works. [Prince Kael'thas in a Can]! Pop one open and hear famous quotes from the most dastardly of princes......
Small Jendal Pending 10y
Jendal Pending21031Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

Old "Leaked Blizzard Memo" info found

I remebered seeing this a while back and then found a link of it on the webz.A week or so ago Blizzard's Five-Year Plan was leaked, revealing Blizzard's new MMO which is codenamed "Titan", along with release schedules for a StartCraft 2 expansion,...
Small Corbitz 10y
Corbitz21233Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

Next WoW Expansion Leak

Well the forums are on fire as clever people who know where to find this stuff have spilled the beans that Blizzard has copyrighted the title "The Mists of Pandaria" in precisely the same manner that they copyrighted all the previous WoW expansion...
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs154107Small Tubbins 10y
General Discussions

DATA BASE : Engineering Toys, Pets and other items.

Decided to make a list of engineering items that can be used by non-engineers. This includes pets and other items that can be used for RP, Professions and fun.**Note - Items with qty 8 show up as [8]ToolsOrnate SpyglassBronze Tube (2), Whirring Br...
Small Corbitz 10y
Corbitz2911Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

Competing Guild

Looks like there's another all-gnome guild on the realm:Order of the Golden Gear
Small Fixton 10y
Fixton41391Small Forbs 10y