Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

World of Gnomecraft!

If you haven't seen them....these some awesome videos that should give people pause about punting! (just the music by itself is worth it!)Version 1Version 2
Small Fixton 10y
Fixton123615Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

G4 Meeting Minutes of 7/23/11

Minutes for Gnomeregan ForeverAttendingForbidraAiziGlitterspazKattindraWilbyrRhialahKwixHamiltinLexifrazzPentiCorbitzMelodeeBellamyGuild bank: Do not be shy about using it, the GB is there to help members out, including new ones.Alts in and out of...
Small Wilbyr 10y
Wilbyr72094Small Fixton 10y
General Discussions

All New Glyph Request! New!

Hello again, I am now level 50 with my Rogue. I would love it if someone could make one or more of these for me:Prime : HemorrhageMinor: Blurred Speed or Safe Fall
Small Tubbins 10y
Tubbins82239Small Fixton 10y
General Discussions

We Need To Settle This Once And For All!

Who has better hair? Melodee or Aizi?
Small Aizi 10y
Aizi113110Small Fixton 10y
General Discussions

We need to make this guy an Honorary Gnome Engineer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn4WF7z8__4&feature=youtu.beHe sounds like Tikky when she gets all wound up!Be sure to read the description for the video - it explains everything.~ Katt
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee82595Small Tubbins 10y
General Discussions

Arena Interest?

Tiffyn posted this in the Applicants/New Members Forum. Moving it here..."My tanking/pvping son is feeling very frustrated lately with Ally pvp. He doesn't really have anyone in his guild to pvp with and he'd really like to get into arenas. He's t...
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs1600Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

A Gnome Song

I've liked "A Pict Song" ever since i heard it the 1st time. I adapted the words to Gnomes.Here is the real song: A Pict Song, by Emerald Rose You don't need to download it, just click the little player instead to hear it.So, for all the Gnome hat...
Small Tikky / Eza 10y
Tikky / Eza2911Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 10y
General Discussions

Glyph Request

I just got to level 50 tonight on my Warrior and would love to fill my glyph slots if anyone can help me out.I would like:Prime: Revenge, Shield SlamMajor: CleavingMinor: Enduring VictoryThanks
Small Tubbins 10y
Tubbins51558Small Tubbins 10y
General Discussions

BWL -Guild- Run Screens!

Here are some pics I took of our run - mostly the one's I forgot to ALT-Z out of because I like reading chat and be like, "Hey! I remember when that gnome said that!"You may see similar pics but this is the one BEFORE the poison wore off. (They'...
Small Aizi 10y
Aizi62254Small Forbs 10y
General Discussions

G4 Summit - A Gathering of Gnomes, Tinkers & Explosives.

The title says it all. I would like to plan a realm-wide event for a Summit gathering of Gnomes from all guilds/alliances to talk shop. What are we going to do now that we've taken back control of Gnomeregan, what about clean up? Who has the bette...
Small Wilbyr 10y
Wilbyr123054Small Tubbins 10y
General Discussions

Corbitz GnUI (Gnomish User Interface)

Just wanted so show off my recently completed GnUI (Gnomish User Interface).IdleTarget Select (w/focus)The cover plate with the Alliance logo is where the pet bar shows when needed and the pet frame would be visible above that. There is also and a...
Small Corbitz 10y
Corbitz41661Small Penti 10y
General Discussions

Gnome Powah: A Definition

Gnome Powah - Noun \ˈnōm-pau-ə\1. Unit of measurement used to describe the amount of work or force which can be generated by a single Gnome. This is roughly equivalent to 2 HP or "Human Power" (where "Human" refers to any humanoid standing more th...
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs2974Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 10y