Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

Horde Guild

I am making a Belf Demon Hunter when Legion launches as I don't particularly like Night Elves. Anyway, I wound up starting a Horde Guild, Whiskybent and Hellbound, for my alts. It got me to thinking though that making a Horde guild to be the equiv...
Small Sheancy 6y
Sheancy31035Small Sheancy 6y
General Discussions

P.E.T.S. Its Official.

Need more evidence that the devs are listening to us Gnomes...? Well you just got some.- Forbs"For Gnomeregan!"
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs51914Small Tsumari 6y
General Discussions

Gnome Art Commissions

This is a couple of pictures I've commissioned recently.Part of this first one is already my forum (and Twitter) avatar by SamaelSammy (ex Twitter - unfortunately completely closed up shop now):And this one has only just been completed. It's Teena...
Small Teena 6y
Teena2927Small Sheancy 6y
General Discussions

Important Message: Forbs' Availability

I've finally done it. I have pulled the trigger. I repeat, I have PULLED the trigger! I spent money I dont really have, but I'll save it back...eventually. As most of you know, I've been complaining about how bad my internet connection is forever...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs62226Small Folkston 6y
General Discussions

Autism Event & Fireworks Show

First batch of screenies! Click for Hi-Res!Judging the mog competition.RibbonThe crowd cheers as G4 lights up the sky.Oooh....ahhh!- Forbs"For Gnomeregan!"
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs41460Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Leaving G4.

With Legion right around the bend my friend and I are going to be starting our RP story arc for our characters. With me being Co-leader of our guild I'll will need our name under Omtay for interviews etc. I'm sure I'll be seeing a few of you aroun...
Small Omtay 6y
Omtay82405Small Pippannelle 6y
General Discussions

On Flight in Legion

The latest build of the Beta has got a lot of people stirred up and hashtags of #NoFlyNoBuy and similar are already flying on the forums and Twitter. Watcher has made a post to explain whats going on. You can read the entire thing HERE.But in a nu...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs73103Small Teena 6y
1 2 3 4
General Discussions

Last to post here wins

Hey guys, thought I would take the opportunity to share this awesome site;http://www.rabbly.net/gnominomicon/namegenerator.htmlIt is a awesome name generator for us Gnomes!Also, I am winning
Small Tyrman 6y
Tyrman6920398Small Tyrman 6y
General Discussions

Tima's Tea Talks.

Until we find a better way of doing this here it is!Date: 2-22-2016Topic: Worst thing your character has done.Omtay: "I was a rifleman working aboard 'The Shortspear' in Booty Bay. The crew was loading cargo onto the ship when the Bloodsail atta...
Small Omtay 6y
Omtay145290Small Omtay 6y
General Discussions

Important News: Legion Pre-Patch & Launch Dates

It was announced this morning that the official launch date of Legion will be August 30th 2016. If Blizzard holds true to form, they are likely targeting a release date of the Legion Pre-Patch on August 2nd. Therefore all members should plan to ge...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs01080Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Overwatch Guild

I'm assuming I'm not the only one getting Overwatch. As such, I'm thinking it would be a lot of fun to play with guildies. As such I'm thinking of starting an Overwatch guild, or equivalent for us when the game launches. I'm thinking "Overwatchers...
Member avatar small Aldonjr 6y
Aldonjr31567Small Teena 6y
1 2 3 4
General Discussions

Forbs' Folly

As some of you know it was my New Years Resolution to try and teach myself to draw, so that I might get some of the comic ideas out of my head and down on virtual paper. I quickly found that pencils and paper were not my medium of choice, and so I...
Small Forbs 8y
Forbs6723775Small Rusteah Sparksoot 6y
General Discussions

REMINDER: Spoilers In Chat

Just a quick reminder to everyone that we should all try to avoid discussing story and lore spoilers related to Legion in the guild chat channels. Our guild members who want to be surprised by the new content at launch face an uphill battle trying...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs0516Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Life madness

Troggs, Troggs to many of them! (hiatus update I'm alive, but playing on a mac or at least trying to, overtime I went to launch game it wouldn't work so I gave up, but a new fire has been lit and I miss my gnomies, so any advice for making the WoW...
Small Mikkit SparkHammer 6y
Mikkit SparkHammer3931Small Mikkit SparkHammer 6y
General Discussions

Screenies!

More screenies from Sunday Night! Click for higher res versions.Now you know why my DPS is so bad. Yeah, thats my story and I'm STICKING to it! =D- Forbs"For Gnomeregan!"
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs41390Small Tsumari 6y
General Discussions

Kacho Nacho the Comic Series

Yep, time to set up a thread for the Kacho Nacho Comic. :)Based on Final Fantasy XIV, it features the adventure of a lalafell and his friends. What is a lalafell? Why, they are the little people of Ezorea! But don't discount this childlike rac...
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 6y
Tridyna Quickcipher82882Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Pet of the Week: Needs more space!

Hey everyone! Pet of the Week has become a lot more successful than I ever thought and thank you so much to those that have generously donated, but I have run into a bagspace problem! I am thinking of making a Gnome completely dedicated to housing...
Small Tyrman 6y
Tyrman154364Small Tyrman 6y
General Discussions

Blizzcon 2016

Yes, I'm starting this thread really REALLY early.The reason is that if (when?) they announce this years Blizzcon within the next few weeks plans will be set in motion which will mean as long as I get tickets (and I'm sure I'll be able to do that ...
Small Teena 6y
Teena51500Small Teena 6y
General Discussions

All-Gnome EU Open Raid

Well it was bound to happen sooner or later... On Friday on the EU servers, an all-Gnome cross-realm Raid on Highmaul took place, and thanks to Chromeeh you can watch it here!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrmBf4ZwSiYI hope you Gnomes have had yo...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs62006Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Guild Needs

Ok time to get this project rolling! As explained in the guild meeting, Forbs is building TWO Sky Golem mounts. Estimated completion date: March 7th. I plan to give at least one of them away at a future guild meeting. Want to win it? Here's how......
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs206506Small Forbs 6y