Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

Mesmerizing Fruit Hat

The Mesmerizing Fruit Hat has been found on live servers! This item places a fruit hat on your head and makes you dance. If used in your Garrison, other NPCs will join in.This item is found at 52, 63 in Valley of the Four Winds under the Imperial ...
Small Tyrman 6y
Tyrman21077Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Zimtower

For those walking into this thread wondering "What the heck is a Zimtower and why should I care?", the answer is simple. Zim did this video about 6 years ago, and did such a good job on his own that he set a standard (imo) on how to do a Gnome vid...
Small Brixee 7y
Brixee113739Small Tridyna Quickcipher 6y
General Discussions

Trigonometry Comics

As some of you know, I am the creator of Trigonometry Comics, one of the weekly comics featured on WowInsider in their Sunday Funnies. Trigonometry is a about a gnome death knight finding her way in a post-Arthas world. I have separated the chap...
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 10y
Tridyna Quickcipher499145415Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Gnomeregan Forever

Well congrats Dyna...againhttp://wow.joystiq.com/2013/08/11/sunday-morning-funnies-kthak/#continuedI have an idea w/ that comic that ill mention to you at some point.
Small Durell 8y
Durell334106619Small GeeGee 6y
General Discussions

Gnome Hunter Screenshots

I "stole" my mother's account while she is at work today. See the results. Tsumare, the Gnome Hunter Camel-Hoarder.http://1drv.ms/1O8bSpH
Small Tsumari 6y
Tsumari61861Small Brixee 6y
General Discussions

Legion Beta

So I guess the initial beta is up for legion. :-) sooner than I expected myself. Anyways looking through the wowhead page I saw some interesting things like professions, enchanting mount, the two rogue class followers ect. But I felt that this nee...
Small Durell 6y
Durell62227Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Patch 6.2.3 Launches Today

REMINDER: Patch 6.2.3 goes live today, and it has some features you may be interested in!1. Moose Mounts! - Yes you can get your very own piece of the Great White North to ride around on IF you can handle the price tag: A Heroic Archimonde Kill! I...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs82732Small Tsumari 6y
General Discussions

Braketindy leaving

Hi guys. Good things, sad things, and everything in between. So our Christmas club checks came in at work. Four of my real life friends also got their money. We all decided to get ps4 together. That's great and awesome, to game with my real life f...
Member avatar small Braketindy 6y
Braketindy41234Small Folkston 6y
General Discussions

Legion Class Previews

Here is a link to the Legion Class Preview blog entry:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19941175/legion-class-preview-series-overview-11-8-2015At the bottom of the preview, all of the classes will have links to the class specific overview.Enjoy!
Small Tsumari 6y
Tsumari227901Small Voidwrench 6y
General Discussions

Posting pictures of BlizzCon

Go check out twitter.com @puzzlehead84 ! posting pictures of my BlizzCon experience.
Member avatar small Puzzlehead 6y
Puzzlehead0571Member avatar small Puzzlehead 6y
General Discussions

Blizzcon 2015

So I have arrived safely at Blizzcon! I thought I would create this thread and share a folder on my OneDrive where I will be posting pictures.http://1drv.ms/1StqNigThere is nothing posted as yet, but I plan to upload things that are interesting an...
Small Tsumari 6y
Tsumari206824Small Teena 6y
General Discussions

RE: My subscription and the comics

I had originally posted this on the official forums but forgot to post it here too. OOPS. *:|For a variety of reasons my subscription to WoW will end 11/29/15. This will effectively end Trigonometry the comic series but don't worry Trig & fr...
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 6y
Tridyna Quickcipher144453Small Voidwrench 6y
General Discussions

Hallows End Costume Part Screenies!

Here's some of mine that turned out ok. I was having too much fun to take many artsy ones. =) Post yours!Costume line-up.Costume judging. Eep! So many people staring at us!G4 represents! L-R Tinywhisper (Gnome Druid), Bentspring (Wonder Gnomie), T...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs21770Small Tyrman 6y
General Discussions

Heroic Throne of Thunder!

I've mentioned this plenty of times at guild meetings, MOTD's and guild channel, but in canse you havent heard, G4 still has leftover raid achievements pending for Mists of Pandaria I'd for us like to pick up. These are Heroic achievements and con...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs0910Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Ready for BlizzCon!

Here is what I've been working on for the last 2 weeks! Dark Moon Top Hat.
Member avatar small Puzzlehead 6y
Puzzlehead31391Small Folkston 6y
General Discussions

Glaive is looking for Runs

My Rogue is looking for mog gear, but is not yet sufficiently high level to start soloing raids. So if anyone is running Naxx 10 or 25 for fun or profit, please take me along? Will pass on all loot except Rogue Lost Vanquisher tokens (you know tho...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs31236Small Tyrman 6y
General Discussions

Gnome Run Screenies! Post YOURS!

- Forbs"For Gnomeregan!"
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs52522Small Tyrman 6y
General Discussions

Pepe!

I finally got my Trans-Dimensional Bird Whistle! So happy to have my little friend with me wherever I go. It was a lot of fun to get and would be happy to do it all over again!
Small Tyrman 6y
Tyrman21001Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

New Murloc Pet and How to Get It

Head to Borean Tundra and fly out to map coords 55, 88. There you will have to do a little swimming. Might help if you have a warlock with you, or some form of underwater breathing as you might have to search a bit for the cave.Unlike most caves t...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs42888Small Tsumari 6y
General Discussions

Screenies from Raid Night!

When Gnomes Attack!"I told you we'd be back..."Mission Accomplished!
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs41489Small Desert-Mouse 6y