Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

The Adventures of Braketindy

Just uploaded the first episode of The Adventures of Braketindy. This is my first machinima, as well as my first video ever. I've learned a lot along the way. You can tell from the video, I learned better editing techniques by the end of it. So si...
Member avatar small Braketindy 6y
Braketindy93156Member avatar small Braketindy 6y
General Discussions

Where There Is a Gnome...

...There is a Way!I was partway thru a post here explaining that I wouldn't be able to raid with you tonight because I had accidently broken my eyeglasses and couldn't get them repaired until Monday at the earliest.But I managed to repair them mys...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs0659Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Forbs's connection

A quick note during a brief period of connectivity. I'm experiencing internet outages. I was offline nearly all day yesterday with only a couple hours of working DSL interspersed through out the day. My already slow connection when its working is ...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs0541Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Pet Battle Tourny Screenies

As official Scorekeeper I wasn't in a very good spot for taking screenies, but these few I grabbed came out alright. I shared them on the realm forums and twitter earlier.WrA's Top Trainers gather in Dalaran for the Finals!Plucky Gnome Tyramand fo...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs51986Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

BlizzCon Ticket Available

Hi guys, I have a BlizzCon ticket available. If you want to go but are low on cash I have a proposal for anyone who lives near the Anaheim Convention Center.I will sign the ticket over to you if you are willing to host my friend and I at your plac...
Member avatar small Puzzlehead 6y
Puzzlehead0512Member avatar small Puzzlehead 6y
General Discussions

Anniversary Fireworks Show Screenies!

I know most of you didn't get a very good view since you were busy putting on a helluva show! So I snuck away from my launcher to grab a few.That was truly one for the record books. You guys make me proud to be a Gnome. Theres no other guild on th...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs21088Small Mynday 6y
Hi
General Discussions

Hi

Hi guys! I'm so ready for a weekend!!!!
Member avatar small Puzzlehead 6y
Puzzlehead2763Small Folkston 6y
General Discussions

Missed the Transmog Fashion Show

Hey guys, just wanted to apologize for not making the fashion show. I was really looking forward to it... I even made a 'mog to participate! But that's alright, hope it went off without a hitch. Here is what I would have entered (or most likely si...
Small Tyrman 6y
Tyrman2994Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

I Challenge YOU!

Samwise Didier drew a "Brutal Doodle" of a famous Gnome just for you!Linkies: https://twitter.com/SamwiseDidier/status/644004916290195456I am hereby challenging YOU to repay him in kind by drawing one for HIM! It needn't be a masterpiece. As an ar...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs0810Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Greetings from Coeurl

Hello everyone! Here are a few pictures taken recently of the Freelance Wanderers (FFXIV: NA Server: Coeurl). Enjoy!
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 6y
Tridyna Quickcipher93153Member avatar small Aesyryn 6y
General Discussions

Whats Happenin?

Whats going on my Gnomies?? I'm locked out of the game till my new computer arrives and gets properly set up, and I'm going stir crazy over here. You guys arent posting anything! =( What have you all been up to? Are you working on the anniversary ...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs2312305Small Folkston 6y
1 2 3
General Discussions

So... New expansion (SPOILERS likely)

I just saw the trailers, but not the presentations - they may not even be done yet, as i type. As usual, they trailers are really nicely done. I visited the web page for the new expansion and looked at the new features presented there.It looks qui...
Small Tikky / Eza 6y
Tikky / Eza5219008Small Brixee 6y
General Discussions

New G4 Wallpaper!

So proud of you Gnomes!Click for hi-rez versions.- Forbs"For Gnomeregan!"
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs22536Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Did a prophecy end up Foreshadowing the events of Legion?

saw this on Tumblr... Yes, it's involving orcs, but it seemed interesting enough to share regardless.There is, in WoW lore, a prophecy regarding the Doomhammer, that may foreshadow the events of Legion... The regular version of the Doomhammer ...
Small Voidwrench 6y
Voidwrench134747Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 6y
General Discussions

New World of Warcraft Expansion Unveiling at gamescom 2015 – Live Stream August 6

It's official! 8)Join us Thursday, August 6 at 9 a.m. PDT for a special World of Warcraft event streamed live from gamescom 2015 in Cologne, Germany—where we’ll be unveiling the next chapter of the World of Warcraft saga. . . .Tune in again Sun...
Small Folkston 6y
Folkston103750Small Folkston 6y
General Discussions

I'm Aliiiive!

Gnomies!! *sobs* Hey gnomes don't know if you still remember me but I have gotten a new laptop and have bought WoW sadly my old account got hacked so I am having to start all over. I am always one to go for the "blank slates" though so I am not to...
Member avatar small Rumby 6y
Rumby61971Small Rumby 6y
1 2 3 7
General Discussions

Enemy on island - issue in doubt.

Kinda how i feel like, right now, with WoW. I just.... i don't know. Maybe it'll go away, i'm really doubting that, though. WoW is going ever deeper in the "no more flying" area... all that's left is to see if they allow flying in "new" zones onc...
Small Tikky / Eza 7y
Tikky / Eza13441570Small Folkston 6y
1 2 3 4
General Discussions

It Came From Beyond The Twitter...

Got a nibble out of Mumper on WoD...Geoppetto Hosseltoff ‏@Hosseltoff 3 Jan@mumper Happy Friday, sir. Have anything new and juicy to share about garrisons? I've all but researched them out! :)Mumper ‏@mumper 3 Jan@Hosseltoff We are making great p...
Small Forbs 8y
Forbs7830959Small Forbs 6y
General Discussions

Tips For Tanaan Dailies

Just a few tips for those doing the Tanaan Dailies for rep to get your flight achievements and other vendor goodies...General Rep 1. When the Darkmoon Faire is in town, be sure to take a ride on the Carousel before you turn in your dailies. You'll...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs21090Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 6y
General Discussions

A little update

Hey guys!Just wanted to drop you guys a little update about what's been going on with me lately. So I finally finished my undergrad studies last month! Still looking for a new job that pays better than what I'm doing now...or something I can do i...
Small Durell 7y
Durell2210317Small Tikky / Eza 6y