Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

Forbs New Wallpaper

Its been quite a long time since I've had to change my desktop wallpaper. Not since our first Brackenspore kill in fact. But today I finally have something new to keep my icons glowing with Gnomish pride...http://www.pictureshack.us/images/87741_G...
Small Forbs 6y
Forbs31179Small Tridyna Quickcipher 6y
General Discussions

Blizzard Social Media Contest

Blizzard is hosting a pretty big social media contest beginning this week. You can win a lot of great prizes if youre into the Twitter thang as I am. They will be giving away a lot of digital prizes randomly, and doling out physical prizes to the ...
Small Forbs 7y
Forbs0618Small Forbs 7y
General Discussions

Name reclamation in 6.2

Looks like Blizz is starting a regular name reclamation process, starting with tomorrow's patch 6.2 on Tuesday, June 23rd: With the upcoming Warlords of Draenor patch (6.2), we will be releasing sidelined characters’ names back into the wild. A...
Small Folkston 7y
Folkston31136Small Teena 7y
General Discussions

Ya Know Those People...?

Those insufferably annoying people who tell you they got it on their first try...?I've become one of them =)After the raid last night where not one but two of our members showed off their Mimiron's Head mount, I resolved to get serious about farmi...
Small Forbs 7y
Forbs72456Small Forbs 7y
Tridyna Quickcipher123168Small Durell 7y
General Discussions

Join me in Q & A : Bingo

Join me in a game of Ion Hazzikostas BINGO tomorrow between 2 and 3 Pacific Time. See the below link for more information.Ion Hazzikostas Bingo!
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 7y
Tridyna Quickcipher41376Small Tridyna Quickcipher 7y
General Discussions

Transmog - Costume fun - Event Idea

Hello Everygnome!As some of you might know, I love transmog! I write a blog where I feature people who have caught my eye, and also transmogs that I put together for my characters. I have an idea for a transmog/costume even that I would like to r...
Small Gnoemi Crystalspark 7y
Gnoemi Crystalspark175610Small Gnoemi Crystalspark 7y
Tridyna Quickcipher41491Small Forbs 7y
General Discussions

Been along while away

Sadly. 3 months ago my computer broke and thus is why I have been absent, I am working on gegetting/saving the funds to get a gaming rig, none of that lag nonsense, so please forgive me life has a strange way of working things out.
Small Mikkit SparkHammer 7y
Mikkit SparkHammer2959Small Tridyna Quickcipher 7y
General Discussions

Saiai and the Gnomes of G4

To immortalize Saiai's first attempt at tanking, I made a picture! Great job, Saiai Friend of the Gnomes!
Tridyna Quickcipher82515Small Tridyna Quickcipher 7y
General Discussions

Forbs & Dyna Interviewed on LFRP Podcast

So Tridyna and I were fashionably late to the RP workshop owing to the fact that the illustrious Turwinkle the Gnome Mage asked to interview us for the Looking For Roleplay Podcast. They were highlighting Gnomes this week, and wanted to ask us a f...
Small Forbs 7y
Forbs71997Small Folkston 7y
General Discussions

Forbs has Issues

And NO not THAT sort! Ok well maybe that sort too, but I'm specifically talking about computer issues. One long beep, followed by two short beeps is computer code for "Spend Money" right?Sigh...Expect me when you see me.- Forbs"For Gnomeregan!"PS ...
Small Forbs 7y
Forbs71979Member avatar small Aesyryn 7y
General Discussions

BlizzCon

So, I managed to get tickets to BlizzCon again. Yes, Forbs, I will try to ask another gnome question this year. Is anyone else going?
Small Fixton 7y
Fixton41377Small Gnoemi Crystalspark 7y
General Discussions

So... I was glancing thru MMO-Champion's

new models and came across this.You want to click this!Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease! Dyna wants!
Tridyna Quickcipher62093Small Peperill 7y
General Discussions

Project Boom Boom!

We have been asked by Drefusxano to provide the fireworks display to top his Autism Awareness event on April 28th at Booty Bay.Project Boom Boom!Plan: Make 1000+ fireworks limited to red, blue, and yellow for April 28th Autism Awareness DisplayWha...
Tridyna Quickcipher2890Small Teena 7y
General Discussions

A mailbox for us!

Finally, there's a mailbox out there that us gnomes will want to use!An article about the making of the mailbox and other things is here.
Small Gnanwan 7y
Gnanwan21221Small Tibbon 7y
General Discussions

Ridiculously-useful transmog site...

http://wowsets.com/ is basically like if MogIt had a browser extension. just type in an item's name or item-number from WoWhead, and this little genius will toss it onto the gender/race you choose - build entire costumes in minutes, then click "g...
Small Voidwrench 7y
Voidwrench21234Small Frotty 7y
General Discussions

Just a little something i thought i'd share.

Nothing to do with guild woes or game woes... nothing like that. Just an idea i thought would be neat.The 1st Diablo game i've played was D3, and i've played RoS too. The story is pretty darn harsh - especially when going into king Leoric's "basem...
Small Tikky / Eza 7y
Tikky / Eza41444Small Forbs 7y
General Discussions

I Have Discovered a WoW Artist!

May I present an artist whose work has blown me away? His art is so skillfully rendered and original that he can only be considered a genius.Ladies and Gentlemen, I present .... Gelgemesh, The Art Master!
Tridyna Quickcipher31147Small Rusteah Sparksoot 7y
General Discussions

An Open Letter to My Guildies and Friends

It is 5:30 in the morning and I cannot sleep. There is too much on my mind. It is time we have a Talk.It is no secret that I have health issues. I have been open with you all and you have responded with love and support. The members of this gu...
Tridyna Quickcipher72482Small Teena 7y