Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 8
Off-Topic Discussions

How Will You Wildstar!?!

So as I am looking up on the new game Wildstar and I am getting really excited and pumped so I have come to see I am assuming there will be guilds and groups and such. So I am wondering what race class type things you're gonna go for- ok..WHAT IS ...
Small Rumby 4y
Rumby15622220Small Folkston 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Lucio and Whispers Wedding!

WOO! So lucio and I Finally set a date. May 21 2016! We were hoping to organise a RP wedding in game around that time. So we could include friends and the guild in this.
Small Tinywhisper 3y
Tinywhisper12956Small Tinywhisper 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Kacho Nacho Introduces Himself!

Here's my Lalafell. Yes, his name really is Kacho Nacho. Knowing nothing about the naming conventions, I used the random name generator. I didn't like the first few but when this one popped up and just had to grab it. :DAnyways, I'm going to b...
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 3y
Tridyna Quickcipher6759Member avatar small Aesyryn 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

FF14

Rug, Dyna...what are you names again ^_^?
Member avatar small Aesyryn 3y
Aesyryn3358Small Tridyna Quickcipher 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

my new comic inspired by my fans

page #1
Small Peter Pingerdort 3y
Peter Pingerdort2304Small Tridyna Quickcipher 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

DC universe online

it's free, I'm going to check it out, let me know if anyone else plays or is going to give it a try ^_^...going super hero of course *gnome flex*
Member avatar small Aesyryn 3y
Aesyryn122233Small Peter Pingerdort 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Unsubscribe button.

I just found it. They conveniently placed it on the very same spot as another button i had pretty well ignored as soon as i saw it: the subscribe button.Seems you are automatically subscribed to thread you make. My mail box was flooded with notifi...
Small Tikky / Eza 3y
Tikky / Eza2432Small Forbs 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Gaming rig

Okay so the time is nearing, and since im not computer savy ( Im mechanically inclined) I need your help on what rig to get, laptop exclusive, the bars are will work on good graphics (I fell in love with WoW when is was far more blocky) Will have ...
Small Mikkit SparkHammer 3y
Mikkit SparkHammer5645Small Folkston 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Reimund's Writing Repository

Alliteration always allows all of us able and awesome avenues of assertion.I've allways loved alliteration. Maybe I'll practice with that... maybe I have a brain problem...As Daniel laid Tufty down into her final resting place, a tear fell from hi...
Small Reimund Ragewrench 3y
Reimund Ragewrench313454Small Reimund Ragewrench 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Guild Wars 2

So I'm playing Guild Wars 2 now for reasons. Anyone else play? We should make a guild over there if there are enough people. If nothing else, I hope I can find a good Asura guild.RKade.4603All hail Battlerager Korr, the teeniest tiniest most angri...
Reimund Ragewrench9747Small Reimund Ragewrench 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

GNOMES! IN! SPAAACE!

So I'm reviewing Galciv3 and I need MOOOORE races and what race belongs in space more than GNOOOOMES? Incoming screenshots, links, etc.
Reimund Ragewrench363888Small Reimund Ragewrench 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

My Videos (I could use feedback and subscriptions)

So these are NOT "PG" rated AT ALL! I swear a lot in real life so be prepared for that. Also, this is a zombie game so there's going to be some gore. That being said, I'm doing a daily let's play and I could use some views, subscriptions, and feed...
Reimund Ragewrench171763Small Reimund Ragewrench 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Have you guys heard of this violin player?

Her name is Lindsey Stirling...and she's really talented. :Ohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrutzRWXkKs(one of her many songs)
Small Eckles 3y
Eckles2341Small Eckles 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Space Artwork

Hello all!Here's a quick starscape I made for Reimund. Enjoy!Click Here For Full Size Wallpaper
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 3y
Tridyna Quickcipher3344Small Reimund Ragewrench 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Solutions to Solutions

So this weekend my computer desk chair broke...again. Something in the part that connects the central post to the seat just snapped, and suddenly I was listing fifteen degrees to starboard. Not comfortable for gaming let me tell you. Now I was in ...
Small Forbs 3y
Forbs162216Small Voidwrench 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

So... The California Drought

I walk nightly. Then this happened.https://twitter.com/RKade8583/status/591875184728018945
Reimund Ragewrench5535Small Reimund Ragewrench 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Questions About Tall Folk Alts and Their Stories

I'm putting this in the Off-Topic area because I view non-gnome issues as off topic for G4, I hope that's ok. If someone thinks it should go in the RP area instead, I'll bow to their ruling, though.I don't want to bog down G4's site with a lot of ...
Member avatar small Jecca 3y
Jecca0215Member avatar small Jecca 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

any gnomish writers intrested in an e-mail game?

I would like to re-start one of the old star trek play by e-mail sims. so I'm extending an invitation to any of our writing inclined gnomes to join the fun. a play by e-mail sim is a series of stories written by e-mail to depict the life of a char...
Small Desert-Mouse 3y
Desert-Mouse0187Small Desert-Mouse 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Forbs has Four Heroes of the Storm Beta Keys to give away.

Just what the title says. Heroes of the Storm is Blizzard's new Free to Play (Pay to Upgrade) DOTA/MOBA style game. If you would like one of these keys to check out the game for yourself, send an email to: GnomereganForever@gmail.com First come f...
Small Forbs 3y
Forbs81519Small Folkston 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

My Transmog blog

Hello! As we were just talking about transmog and sharing ideas in chat within the game, I thought I would share the link to the blog I write for fun, all about transmog. https://murph3ttesmogs.wordpress.com/I hope to feature some of you, if you w...
Small Gnoemi Crystalspark 3y
Gnoemi Crystalspark4605Small Tridyna Quickcipher 3y