Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off-Topic Discussions

I Try...REALLY Hard...

Not to judge. But sometimes you see someone do something so incredibly stupid you cant help but laugh. Hard. Till tears stream down your face. If ever there was something that might incite the noble horse to just murder the crap out of someone, th...
Small Forbs 3y
Forbs7788Small Tikky / Eza 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Rough Times Need My Get-Away Back

Hi gnomies....So as a lot of you don't know..I am going through some really hard and stressful times. my mother and stepfather are getting a divorce. And my mother has truly shut down and fallen in to a really deep depression, which has left me to...
Small Rumby 3y
Rumby7711Small Rumby 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Wrenzo in Hospital

Wrenzo popped online last night to inform us that he was posting from a hospital bed. He's been having chest pains and trouble breathing. Tests came back that he has heart trouble and will need a transplant at some point in the future. Pretty h...
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 3y
Tridyna Quickcipher9613Small Siosil 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Reminder: Naxxramas in Hearthstone July 22nd

Just a reminder to you Hearthstone players, the Naxxramas HEarthstone Adventure launches on Tuesday July 22nd!This will be a single player experience where you will match your wits and your best decks against the AI bosses of the Naxxramas necropo...
Small Forbs 3y
Forbs4403Small Forbs 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Status Update: Crittie

As some of you know, I've been away from the game due to moving issues. Got good and bad news for that. Good news is I have limited net access thanks to a birthday gift of a PS3 and a neighbor's wifi. Bad news is we'll be out of here by month's en...
Small Voidwrench 3y
Voidwrench131269Small Voidwrench 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

KITTEN PICS!!

YAY! Pictures of the ferals -- um, one of them, anyway. Me & Brett (Dyna) discovered that there was a seventh kitten to the litter today; a little girl who seems to be the runt. Meet "Sheba": SQUEE ALERT!! Getting a nose rub, which set off t...
Small Quadratic 3y
Quadratic8482Small K. Slipslick 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Rug's Book -- Published!

(because Brightmend threatened me with doom if I didn't...)I've been Real-World Published!Currently available both in hardcopy trade paperback & Kindle ebook (and still working on iBook) -- check it out on Amazon! The Severed Earth, book one ...
Small Quadratic 3y
Quadratic151526Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Here. Have some virtual fireworks.

I was messing around and made this. Happy Independence Day!
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 3y
Tridyna Quickcipher4342Small Forbs 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

@Pozey

Gnome tackles!!!
Member avatar small Aesyryn 3y
Aesyryn2194Small Dink 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

All this Talk About Webcomics...

I have to share my favorite one ever. I've been reading it for probably 5-6 years. It starts out a little rougher, but the art gets consistently better as it progresses, and the story is pretty awesome. When I first read it after a friend showed m...
Small Dink 3y
Dink3366Small Dink 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Help a Gnomie Out!

So I guess I made a mistake. I spent almost all of my gold making a Geosynchronous World Spinner thinking it would net me something like 10-20k gold profit. I was wrong. Oh, so wrong. So, if any of you know someone looking, I've cut the price dras...
Small Dink 3y
Dink4365Small Dink 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Only in Canada....

http://animals.io9.com/canadian-man-rescues-baby-moose-takes-it-to-tim-horton-1579799741/+riamisra~ Brix
Small Brixee 3y
Brixee2229Small Tikky / Eza 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Commissioning character portraits

Basically, I'm looking to commission someone to draw one or more character portraits of one or more of my gnomes, and I don't really know where to start. So I thought I'd start with my guildies.Do you secretly draw Warcraft character portraits and...
Small Pippannelle 3y
Pippannelle7572Small Pendie 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Neil Gaiman’s 8 Good Writing Practices

1. Write.2. Put one word after another. Find the right word, put it down.3. Finish what you're writing. Whatever you have to do to finish it, finish it.4. Put it aside. Read it pretending you’ve never read it before. Show it to friends whose opini...
Small Forbs 3y
Forbs4340Small Sverra 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

New Fall 2014 Shows

So I don't know how many of you guys have been keeping an eye out on what shows are coming up this fall, but there are quite a few new DC shows that might be worth checking out. First off is The FLASHThis one is a spin off of the CWs current show ...
Small Durell 3y
Durell2380Small Pippannelle 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Stupid computer! Kick it in the butt!

This morning, before going out for the day, i wanted to fire it up to see what the weather would be like. Damn thing was all slow-like, so i re-started it. Then it told me the bootmgr was missing.I was not happy, but i put that aside and got on wi...
Small Tikky / Eza 3y
Tikky / Eza101116Small Tikky / Eza 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Account Frozen

I am sorry to report that my account has run out of game time and until I have disposable income I will be cut off from WoW.I will correct this as soon as logically/financially I am able. In the meantime, good luck, all.
Small Pendie 4y
Pendie7611Small Forbs 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Wildstar Beta Key

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm?offer=510&uh=5EAF8A89CD376AC005214D64C391BFA1while it lasts ^_^
Member avatar small Aesyryn 3y
Aesyryn9968Small Folkston 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Elder Scrolls Online

so now that the NDA (at least for the weekend beta/1-17 content) has been lifted. has there been any other gnomes that tried this one out?or have any interest in buying it?I was only in two weekend betas so far, (i sort of vanished those two weeke...
Small Desert-Mouse 4y
Desert-Mouse4452Small Desert-Mouse 3y
Off-Topic Discussions

Transmog thread? transmog thread.

Hey yall. I wanted to put out a request to the guild. I have rhalis tank mog pretty much on lock , but would like ideas for my offset, hideous color schemes welcome... Also.. general... Look at my cool mog thread. If someone can come up with a m...
Small Rhali 3y
Rhali2439Small Pippannelle 3y