Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off-Topic Discussions

Much anticipated Puppy Pictures

This is Bounty, My White Golden Retriever. And He's kind of a big deal. Also part of the reason I've been inactive this past week and a half. ]Your text to link here...[/url]]Your text to link here...[/url]]Your text to link here...[/url]Enjoy!
Small Tobink 4y
Tobink6370Small Pippannelle 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

Playing D3 RoS...

...and i'm in the dungeon called The Plague Tunnels.Isn't that the worst place ever? Well no, but holy mac... so.... much... tunnel... and i just cleared level 1. Taking a break as i start level 2.And i salvaged a pretty nice rare axe :(. Oh well,...
Small Tikky / Eza 4y
Tikky / Eza141334Small Tikky / Eza 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

I have got the best spouse ever....

Rug sent me this today.I'm so touched I want to cry.
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 4y
Tridyna Quickcipher3329Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

Forbs experiencing technical difficulties.

What started out as a minor irritation on my PC (not being able to use my mic in Vent) has slowly escalated into major difficulties. Each effort to fix what was wrong only made things worse. Eventually I had no sound at all. I tried downloading an...
Small Forbs 4y
Forbs4338Small Forbs 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

Very Down, Very Stressed...

Today, I was asked to resign from OSU Physicians. My health issues were requiring too many days off since I have returned from my medical leave of absence. I have used up all of my allotted FMLA benefits including an additional five weeks OSU Phy...
Tridyna Quickcipher8618Small Forbs 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

Rug is in the Hospital

We had to call 911 at 3 AM this morning. Rug was in a lot of pain and nearly passed out. After six hours, they admitted her for observation. Her intestines are really bloated. It may be a partial blockage. The doctors are being conservative a...
Tridyna Quickcipher131162Small Folkston 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

Sorry I haven't been on :(

Real life FTL. :( But seriously, been trying to spend more time with the family since I've been a bit neglectful in those regards. <.< Hopefully I'll find some time to pop on soon, but no promises. :(Miss y'all though! :)
Small Ophiuca / Lyranote 4y
Ophiuca / Lyranote2219Small Forbs 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

Another break for me :-(

Heya Everygnome...Sadly, I need to take a break from gaming. My Fiancee and I are trying to get a place together, and I need to go job hunting. We aren't making enough with my current situation.I will be bouncing around the forums, and will return...
Small Skritchie 4y
Skritchie7504Small Tridyna Quickcipher 4y
MIA
Off-Topic Discussions

MIA

Hey Guys,I'm going to be missing in action for an indefinite time. :) I installed RIFT recently and have been playing it for last few days and I really like it. I'm going to be spending a lot of time on that game for next few weeks.I'll probably...
Small Verkeel 4y
Verkeel6472Small Tikky / Eza 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

#SochiProblems

I dont know if any of you are following it but many of the Press/Media are live-Tweeting the problems they are encountering in Sochi, and its among the most hysterically funny stuff I've ever seen.Suffice to say that never in the history of the ol...
Small Forbs 4y
Forbs91529Small Folkston 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

My favorite iOS app.

I don't normally endorse programs above and beyond what everyone tends to use, mainly because I firmly believe that everyone works diferently with every program and where one may work for one, may not work for another. However, upon getting my new...
Small Sverra 4y
Sverra1267Small Sverra 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

For the Star Wars Fans...

You really should check out Peter Mayhew's twitter page. He is posting an incredible collection of behind the scenes photographs from the filming of the movies. - Forbs"For Gnomeregan!"
Small Forbs 4y
Forbs1188Small Forbs 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

Everybody Gets The Blues

Most of you know I'm a huge blues fan. I logged off tonight for dinner, and while I was eating I got distracted by my favorite musical obsession, and forgot to log back on. So I'll just leave a couple of links to this young man that I've only rece...
Small Forbs 4y
Forbs4380Small Forbs 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

'Tis the Season...to get sick. How to protect yourself.

Its winter time and as we all know its the time illnesses usually strike. There are a number of reasons for this, as well as a number of things you can do to protect yourself and others from transmittable illnesses. Why Winter Time?? - Most common...
Small Forbs 4y
Forbs6737Small Sverra 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

Feral Cat Shelters (Links For Dyna)

Kitties have high body temperatures (about 102 F), and its important that have plenty of high calorie food to keep their little motors cranking out that heat, as well as having a warm and dry shelter during the winter. Here are some Do-It-Yourself...
Small Forbs 4y
Forbs2320Small Tridyna Quickcipher 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

My Gnome Year's Resolution!

Literally for decades I have been ashamed of my woefully inadequate drawing skills that quite honestly havent progressed much since the third grade. For many years I believed what a lot of people believe: that artists are born into this world with...
Small Forbs 4y
Forbs9812Small Rixiegh 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

What's the best book you've read this year?

It’s almost the new year and so everyone I know is asking this question. What’s the best book you’ve read this year? Not, ‘what’s the best new book of the year,’ because it doesn’t have to be new. Just, what is the thing you read this year that yo...
Small Pippannelle 4y
Pippannelle91180Small Sverra 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

Is it Troggs?

...Or maybe a Balrog?I've been hearing a lot about this in the local news, and most think it's a boulder. As the NYTimes indicates, some hope it's a long-buried building, but I've also heard more fanciful theories, ie Giant Clam.Everyone's curious...
Small Pippannelle 4y
Pippannelle4295Small Sverra 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

Merry Christmas!

Oh! And happy new year!
Small Jincs Flashfuse 4y
Jincs Flashfuse101115Small Rixiegh 4y
Off-Topic Discussions

Struggling with depression (the Sha aren't just in Pandaria, apparently)

Since you guys are more-or-less the closest thing I've got to friends, anywhere, and I need to share this with someone before it eats me alive, please, read this... However, I must mention, it has a fair number of personal details, but nothing tha...
Small Voidwrench 4y
Voidwrench141825Small Durell 4y