Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off-Topic Discussions

A notice

Well last night after work I logged on to WoW with the intention of doing a few things then taking a few pics so I could update my comic before doing some work today. After getting my bling gift I happened to see a need for more guys to run Nalak,...
Small Durell 5y
Durell10759Small Durell 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

Oh Canada...

So we have a few Gnomes from Canuckistan, and so in an effort to help our Gnomish Yanks to better understand these little blighters, I humbly offer this educational article on...The 29 Most Canadian Things To Ever Canada In Canada- Forbs"For Gnome...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs4499Small Durell 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

Honorary Gnomes

This guy is crazy. I'd be frankly terrified to live next door to him. But he is undeniably ingenius, and passionate about what he does, so I'm bestowing upon him the title of Honorary Gnome =)Killing Zombies With Toilet BrushesPump Action Oreo Lau...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs1198Small Forbs 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

easy show/hide macro for helms and cloaks

I was talking to Rumby about this. I have a RP character that wears their helm when out adventuring but always removes it before entering a building and puts it on when I leave, thus the following macros helped.For Showing and hiding your helm ,/r...
Small Rhali 5y
Rhali4372Small Voidwrench 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

DC Universe Online ...Gnomes?

I have been recently busy with other games and one of those that I recently started playing again and have to come to enjoy a lot is DC Universe Online it's a great MMO with tons and tons o creation of your own hero and or villain and if I remembe...
Small Rumby 5y
Rumby6762Small Rumby 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

Two things...

The first is to let everyone know this week will be only a one comic week. Adjusting to the higher dose of anti-depressant has really sapped my desire to create. (Plus, I going through some big time emotional crashes too.)So, I'm taking a half-w...
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 5y
Tridyna Quickcipher7803Small Forbs 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

And, lo...from Southern Alberta there came Fanboyish Squeals!

I have no choice now. I MUST attend the Calgary Entertainment Expo. http://www.calgaryexpo.com/media-guests/Gillian Anderson has signed up! The funny thing is...a few days ago as I was driving home from work, I was wondering if they would get some...
Small Brixee 5y
Brixee141692Small Durell 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

Game of Gnomes (no, not by me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_adxbE7EJ3YThose of us who watch GoT will get this. I doubt anyone else will, though.~ Brix
Small Brixee 5y
Brixee6568Small Durell 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

Dwarf vs. Gnome Tourney

I think it would be kind of fun to have a series of duels between the gnomes of G4 and the dwarves of TBoI in kind of a tournament style thing. Who will come out top and have the bragging rights! Who is the ultimate short stack?!
Small Rumby 5y
Rumby7746Small Rumby 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

For The Tweeters! /(*v*)\

These are a couple of tiling backgrounds I made for our Twitter page. Had one person ask me about them already so I'll post them here.I've been trying to make the logo look like its made out of shiny gold or brass, but I've only been partially suc...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs8578Small Forbs 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

Bad news

Hey everyone. My step-dad just passed away. I'm in shock. Needless to say, I have no idea what is going to happen in the next week.
Tridyna Quickcipher9799Small Trixietreat 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

Dyna's in ER

Hey folks -- Both me & Tridyna are currently in the OSU ER. Brett (Dyna)'s been having bad abdominal pain since Wed, but refused to go to the ER. I finally strong-armed him into seeing our doctor today; the doctor ordered him the ER for poss...
Small Quadratic 5y
Quadratic252444Small Tikky / Eza 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

I had this dream last night...

It was highly entertaining! Everywhere I went, people were turning into zombies! This of course meant they needed to be dealt with in various Zombie Apocalypse Approved™ methods. =)The at once funniest and scariest part of the whole dream was Geor...
Small Forbs 5y
Forbs3396Small Voidwrench 5y
Tridyna Quickcipher5436Small Sverra 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

Taking a vacation from WoW for awhile.

It's gotten to the point that the game is just something I do when I'm bored. I'm not really having fun in it right now, so I'm going to take a break from it for awhile.I don't know how long it'll be, but when I do return, I'll buy you all a round...
Small Gizzywig 5y
Gizzywig2286Small Tridyna Quickcipher 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

In case I haven't said it.

Thanks everyone.Here's why:)
Tridyna Quickcipher3323Small Gizzywig 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

The Elder Scrolls Online Beta

If anyone is interested in The Elder Scrolls Online you can sign up for the beta here.Here's a link to the trailer.I just signed up and thought I should post the link in case anyone missed or didn't know about it.
Small Gizmoto 5y
Gizmoto9867Small Durell 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

Starcraft: Heart of the Swarm...AND GNOMES?

Yes, you read that right. First, watch the cinematic. Why? Because it's freaking awesome.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbeoSPqRs4&feature=player_embedded#!Now, wonder why Blizzard's cinematic team hasn't said, "Sam Raimi, go do your little O...
Small Gizzywig 5y
Gizzywig91137Small Brixee 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

Pencil broke :(

This shouldn't really affect anything, but I figured I'd do the courteous thing and announce that I'm holding off on all current and future writing projects. Do for all of you who happen to actually read what I was writing, sorry, you'll have to w...
Small Sverra 5y
Sverra2283Small Tridyna Quickcipher 5y
Off-Topic Discussions

Chat Channels vs. Raid Groups

Jeribeth looked around her at the diverse group of gnomes gathered in the Explorer's Guild library. She noticed that Doktor Professor Ironpants appeared uneasy with so many gnomes around. He adjusted his collar and shifted in his stance. Jeribeth ...
Small Gizzywig 5y
Gizzywig131426Small Sverra 5y