Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
PvP Discussions

Let's PVP!

Hiya Gnomes, Aizi here.I've been doing a lot of PVP lately, on many different toons. It's a really enjoyable aspect of the game - the only part that's missing is more Gnomes! If anyone wants to or has even the slightest interest in PVP, let me k...
Small Aizi 6y
Aizi61181Member avatar small Potnoodle 6y
PvP Discussions

Arena's, Battle Grounds, War Games and such.

A couple of things got me to do this 1 is Brixee's post on Raids and Forbs post about what do we want to see more over the next year or so for G4. One of my goals over Mists is to get into PvP more; to this end I am going to try to level my monk u...
Small Durell 6y
Durell61108Member avatar small Proposition 6y
PvP Discussions

all gnome pre mades!

hey guys, Weks of House Gnomeregan here!was thinking i might make a calander event for friday nights or saturday nights doing pre'made bg's on vent!if we get 10 people we can queue over vent and get into the same team on 10man maps 95% guaranteed....
Small Weks 7y
Weks162405Small Forbs 7y
PvP Discussions

The "Useless Noob"'s Guide to Being Helpful in BG's

Completely new to BG's? Want to jump in but don't think you will be any good? Lack the gear, knowledge, and killer instincts, but want to help put a foot in the Horde's behind? Then this post is for you.(If you have the gear, experience, and on...
Small Penti 7y
Penti91485Small Sverra 7y
PvP Discussions

New Informative Thread on Forums

WoW War College - Warsong Gulch
Small Tiffyn 7y
Tiffyn3920Small Tektek 7y
PvP Discussions

RP-PVP event on YouTube

This was in the Moviewatch on WoWInsider today. I didn't have a chance to watch it until I got home, but it reminded me of that Warpath Event some of you attended a bit ago.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElBVaLYN6g4&feature=player_embedded~ Katt
Small Brixee 7y
Brixee1422Small Brixee 7y
PvP Discussions

Lil' Punters Assemble!

Ok lets use the Forums to get a bit more organized! For those that dont know, the Lil Punters are G4's lvl 24 Twink team. The Lil Punters will be looking to take the fight to the Horde in low level BG's and possibly run low level dungeons as a gro...
Small Forbs 7y
Forbs101361Small Durell 7y