Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
PvE Discussions

Legendary Runs

So we have a few Gnomes who are currently working on past Legendary weapons. Specifically the ones from ICC and FL. As these are our fellow gnomes its our job to help them get these past legendaries! So starting on the 10th I've put up guild runs ...
Small Durell 9y
Durell153707Small Sverra 9y
PvE Discussions

Heroic Lich King

The full Tankspot article:http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?66297-Icecrown-Lich-King-Hard~ Brix
Small Brixee 9y
Brixee2839Small Frazzelz 9y
PvE Discussions

Firelands - FL

Well, I will not be able to make it this weekend if you all decide to tackle Firelands on Saturday. So, I thought I'd share some helpful tips in case you do:Trash: The first piece of trash you encounter in here will be a Firelord. It's really j...
Small Fixton 9y
Fixton154529Small Fixton 9y
PvE Discussions

Blackwing Descent - BWD

BWD is the final Cata entry level raid, consisting of 6 Bosses.1. Magmaw2. Omnotron Defense System3. Atramedes4. Chimaeron5. Maloriak6. NefarionAs with BoT, there are some very different mechanics in these fights.1. Magmaw (26.8 Million Health)Tan...
Small Brixee 9y
Brixee41274Small Sverra 9y
PvE Discussions

Raiding Etiquette ;)

A helpful video on Raiding Etiquette:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfTNkIDX5BI&list=FL0l6aBvJ8CN1H3RKFsfBx9g&index=1Enjoy!~ Brix
Small Brixee 9y
Brixee1633Small Brixee 9y
PvE Discussions

Bastion of Twilight Strats

Bastion of Twilight (or BoT) Is the third of the entry level raids for the Cataclysm Expansion. There are 4 bosses in it - 5 if done as a Heroic.1. Halfus Wyrmbreaker2. Valiona and Theralion3. Ascendant Council4. Cho'gall5. SinestraAs our incursio...
Small Brixee 9y
Brixee31280Small Fixton 9y
PvE Discussions

Brawler's Guild

So as of right now the only way to gain access to the Brawlers guild is to purchase the invitation off of the BMAH; or to have someone who is already a member invite you. So my question is how many gnomes do we have who are wanting to participate ...
Small Durell 9y
Durell61972Small Sverra 9y
PvE Discussions

An Addition

So, as we are aware, our attempts on the Blood Queen did not end in the roflstomp we anticipated. While this was disappointing, as I said in vent, just watching Choppy fighting her was pretty much worth the wipes.To help - I hope - I have installe...
Small Brixee 9y
Brixee102453Small Glitterspaz Stormshard 9y
PvE Discussions

Dailies, rep, and much wailing on the Forums

Note: this is my opinion*Sigh*So, getting your gear at 90 will become much easier. Due to much QQ'ing on the Forums, Blizz implemented a fix to grinding rep from dailies. I have also noticed people grinding to exalted with x faction in a matter of...
Small Brixee 9y
Brixee174456Small Fixton 9y
PvE Discussions

Lorewalker Exalted

Thought I would put this info hear, Getting to exalted only takes about an hour with flying at 90.In order to use the coordinates you need a map addon, I use http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/map-coordsEnjoy you flying saucer! What Is Worth Fighting...
Small Gizmoto 9y
Gizmoto22873Small Fixton 9y
PvE Discussions

RP Gear Raids

I wasn't online for this discussion (I was very tired Retro night), but Forbs filled in in with a Reader's Digest Condensed version.The Classic and BC raids - at least for lvl85's - don't present much of a challenge anymore. It was suggested that ...
Small Brixee 9y
Brixee143750Small Siosil 9y
PvE Discussions

Gear Reforging after 5.0.4/5

Here is how Gear is to be reforged from 5.0.4 onwards. I thought I would post it up here so we have an "on hand" guide of what we need our gnomes to reforge their gear into.DKs Blood-Stamina > Mastery > Melee Hit (7.5%) > Expertise (7.5%...
Small Durell 9y
Durell21330Small Sverra 9y
PvE Discussions

Call to arms!

*Sverra walks through the crowd of gnomes, a box tucked under her arm. Reaching a vantage point that would allow everyone in the room to see her, she places the box down and steps onto it. She clears her throat to get everyone's attention.*Ahem! G...
Small Sverra 9y
Sverra133660Small Durell 9y
PvE Discussions

Throne of the Four Winds - Blowing Hot Air

Saturday, I have planned that we enter Al'Akirs Air Conditioned domicile, and try to smack his butt around. There are 2 encounters here: The Conclave, and Al, hisself.Tankspot's page on the Conclave: http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?72598-Th...
Small Brixee 9y
Brixee164842Small Sverra 9y
1 2 3 4
PvE Discussions

Dragon Soul - are YOU up to a Challenge?

Forbs and I had a discussion last night regarding our next step in Raids. Dragon Soul is the Final Tier of Raids for Cata. From experience, I can say that at least LFR DS is easier than other current content. The problem with us doing LFR, though,...
Small Brixee 9y
Brixee7421640Small Sverra 9y
PvE Discussions

Dragon Soul - The Siege of Wyrmrest Temple Boss Strategy Guides from Tankspot

Hi, I have taken the liberty of posting the text from Tankspot's guides regarding the four bosses we are facing on July 21st. I hope they help. :)Welcome to the Tankspot Dragon Soul raid guide. My name is Lore, and in this video we'll be showing...
Small Tridyna Quickcipher 9y
Tridyna Quickcipher31541Small Sverra 9y
PvE Discussions

DS - Fight Vids

Normally, for these things I post some relevant information pertaining to the fight, then plop the link in. Tankspot has upgraded how they do their videos, and now they give a much better idea of how the fights work, and things to watch for. Imo, ...
Small Brixee 9y
Brixee41545Small Aizi 9y
PvE Discussions

DS 10 - Guild only

Call to Arms: DeathWing must die. Any interested toon, please post with Role/Class/I-lvl & what nights/times you want to Raid DS 10. GNOME4 unite!!!!!! We need 1 tank, 2 heals and 4 dps(well played/geared please) so far.This Raid is separ...
Member avatar small pinktank 9y
pinktank31149Small Lyeli and Kimmike 9y
PvE Discussions

My Opinon to opening Retro Raid Night to other gnomes.

To start off with I want to say I am in full support of having non-G4 gnomes join us; in fact I voted for the Yes choice. Because you know the gnomier the better! So yes we should extend it to more gnomes unless they are being a jerk; then I elect...
Small Durell 10y
Durell3980Small Fixton 10y
PvE Discussions

Halion Heroic 10 Gnome

For those not in the know, Saturday night we stuck our tiny noses into Ruby Sanctum just for fun, and to see what was in there. We cleared the place with only one death. *Looks at Brightmend* It was decided to schedule a Heroic 10 Gnome attempt th...
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee1657Small Brixee 10y