Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
PvE Discussions

The Lich King Fight

Yes, it's a little early to post this. Deal with it, kay?Way back when I was with Gnome Depot, I was the person who went poking around on the net to find strat vids and fight details. Then, I would condense it all down into a single post. Pretty m...
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee102884Member avatar small wondamint 10y
PvE Discussions

Ulduar - Hard Mode

With the impending completion of our first full clear of Ulduar, here is what Forbs and I have scheduled for our return.- Next week, we will return to the Frozen North and do another normal full clear of Ulduar. This is to reinforce what everyone ...
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee42037Small Fixton 10y
PvE Discussions

Our Victory over Yogg

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4139865325Forbs said it'd be on the realm forum, so there's the link and the pic.~ Brix
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee51436Small Lyeli and Kimmike 10y
PvE Discussions

Ulduar Boss Videos

We're trying to conquer Ulduar for the glory of Gnomeregan! Please do you part and watch these videos so you know what to expect in these boss encounters! Being well informed will not only speed up the the raid because we wont have to spend a lot ...
Small Forbs 10y
Forbs2837Small Brixee 10y
PvE Discussions

On gearing, enchanting, gemming and all that stuff

Okay, I'm going to do something that I generally refrain from doing. And I don't do it for the simple reason that people don't like to be told what to do. And that's fine. I actually don't *like* to tell people what to do. After all, this is a gam...
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee61685Small Durell 10y
PvE Discussions

Ulduar (10 Gnome)

On Nov 5th, we will take our first step into Ulduar. Ulduar is divided into 5 parts: The Siege, The Antechamber, The Keepers, The Descent into Madness, and Supermassive. There are 14 bosses. For those who have never been in this Raid instance, you...
Small Brixee 10y
Brixee61763Small Brixee 10y